Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New wheels

Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    I'm just not a fan of the drag look , I have a medium fast car(compared to fast cars now) and I want to put street wheels on it
    The one nice thing about front runners is how much nicer it drives with a Bias-ply on the back VS. a Bias-ply out back and a wide (255) radial tire up front. Car always felt like it was working against itself at higher speeds when i mixed the bias with the wide radial

1998 C5- Supercharged to keep up with traffic
    2004 F-250 Superduty

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

ur going to need more then wheels to go fast, that look takes away from the element of surprise and put u in that other category
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    ur going to need more then wheels to go fast, that look takes away from the element of surprise and put u in that other category
    Really? The car went pretty damn fast this year considering it was on 18's, stick shift and IRS. In fact, it went fast enough to beat your car However, its already on its way to being more reliable and faster at the same time. Thanks for informing me that wheels dont make it any faster SKY.

2004 F-250 Superduty

Looks sexy. Any more pictures? I want to do the same setup on my Terminator that I did with my LS1 camaro. 15x10 Weld RTS wheels with 17x4 Alumastar fronts. If you traded your FR500s for a full set of Alumastars, you swiftly kicked somebody in the balls. Nice trade!! Oh, and do you have a SRA in the car now?
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

i think it looks sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    Looks sexy. Any more pictures? I want to do the same setup on my Terminator that I did with my LS1 camaro. 15x10 Weld RTS wheels with 17x4 Alumastar fronts. If you traded your FR500s for a full set of Alumastars, you swiftly kicked somebody in the balls. Nice trade!! Oh, and do you have a SRA in the car now?
    I dont have anymore pics at the moment. Yes the 17's up front would be nice. Believe it or not, theres a 1 inch spacer on the fronts with longer studs of course to clear the front brakes. Also, the rears need GT or v6 brakes to work. I left the cobra rear brakes, shaved a few bolts down and ran a very small spacer and they cleared. I know i dont like spacers either but ive checked an checked lugs and have had no issues yet. It still is IRS and I plan to keep it with a few upgrades. And yes i did trade them straight up. Another board member with the red 1999 YSI car in the for sale section didnt want the welds and wanted 18 inch wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by LilJuicedCoupe View Post
    i think it looks sexy
    Thanks

2004 F-250 Superduty

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSn95 View Post
    I dont have anymore pics at the moment. Yes the 17's up front would be nice. Believe it or not, theres a 1 inch spacer on the fronts with longer studs of course to clear the front brakes. Also, the rears need GT or v6 brakes to work. I left the cobra rear brakes, shaved a few bolts down and ran a very small spacer and they cleared. I know i dont like spacers either but ive checked an checked lugs and have had no issues yet. It still is IRS and I plan to keep it with a few upgrades. And yes i did trade them straight up. Another board member with the red 1999 YSI car in the for sale section didnt want the welds and wanted 18 inch wheels.

Thanks
    Niceeeee. That's why I like the RTS wheels. They fit over the Cobra brakes without any grinding or shaving. I had a black set on my 01 Cobra for a minute.

2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSn95 View Post
    Really? The car went pretty damn fast this year considering it was on 18's, stick shift and IRS. In fact, it went fast enough to beat your car However, its already on its way to being more reliable and faster at the same time. Thanks for informing me that wheels dont make it any faster SKY.

Oh I'm almost bothered by 4v with 2 power adder car going faster then Kali a stock cammed 5.0 with stall shift kit shifter exhaust stock suspension a 2:73 gear with 80k on the clock, that i no longer own.

That head of yours is getting a lil to big for the helmet you wear you better go up a few sizes!
    Now all you have done is made it look like the rest of the drag queens out there.

If i actually cared that your car would beat Kali , i would have made sure you stayed looking at the ass of my girl and trust me it would not have been that hard to accomplish
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

I like it, now just lower it a bit. :evil:

Before you put it away, lets get some rolling shots of it!

Looks great. First set of wheels made kittens cry
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Thread Information