Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    kali was the black car. Sybil is the 82, and im not saying anything about this car till i step to who ever i step to and call them out.

That notch you know i love that car, but it ain't got shit for me on the twistys. im not just about drag anymore.. but you already knew that..
    Lol u referred to ur cars by name like people are supposed to know lmao..

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

He is kinda a girl like that. :P

Looks like a racing car... I have old ugly wheels on my car from 1998.. wanna try something before the snow flies? I get the leave remember
    '90 GT EFI 302
    ALTERNATIVE AUTO PERFORMANCE

"You have enemy's? Good, that means you stood up for something!"
    "Nitrous and EFI is like peanut butter and jelly"

dont be scared lol / end hi-jack xoxo
    '90 GT EFI 302
    ALTERNATIVE AUTO PERFORMANCE

"You have enemy's? Good, that means you stood up for something!"
    "Nitrous and EFI is like peanut butter and jelly"

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    dont be scared lol / end hi-jack xoxo
    LMAO Oh Jay! Wait, where were you lidio day at Ubly? The guy who made the call out thread didnt even show up! hahahah. Your cute! Atleast when your lookin at the bumper you can remind yourself you put my car together lollll

1998 C5- Supercharged to keep up with traffic
    2004 F-250 Superduty

Looks sweet, does it do wheelies yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Justindwright View Post
    Looks sweet, does it do wheelies yet?
    LOL I wish!

1998 C5- Supercharged to keep up with traffic
    2004 F-250 Superduty

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    kali was the black car. Sybil is the 82, and im not saying anything about this car till i step to who ever i step to and call them out.

That notch you know i love that car, but it ain't got shit for me on the twistys. im not just about drag anymore.. but you already knew that..
    We can try the Z through the twisties then.
    URDONE4 Racing
    13 F-150 Ecoboost
    07 Corvette Z06
    02 Turbo Goat Titties
    98 Formula
    91 Notch

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSn95 View Post
    I took it to a PM because im mature and didnt want you clogging up my thread with your stupid post but seeing how your like a fly and wont go away ill lay it out here for you.

1.) You came into my thread talking shit.

2.) You have nothing fast, not even close to being fast and you wont anytime soon. In fact, im pretty sure my F-250 would beat your black car. my car isnt a race car but it will bust any car you own.

3.) Your black car wasnt sold it was REPO'd from you. Dont kid yourself.

4.) Before you TRY building a car, dont you have other bills you should be paying? Wouldnt want you to go on another "vacation".

Anything else you have to say? maybe you didnt understand my post because its in proper english. Im sorry, i dont follow your ignorant slang you post on here. "Must be a country boy thing" lol

PLEASE do not post in my thread again. Your annoying.

1st my car was not repoed so you need to get your facts straight . i was the one that sold it no one else i would like to see that challenged!

2ND i had things like house notes, bills a kid and a funeral that i paid for sorry i put fam 1st.

3rd yep i came into a PUBLIC Thread with my opinion just like you did in to mine when you decided to run ur bitch lips

4th trying to put me on blast bringing things that have nothing to do with cars is a good way to get you in a situation where talk can get that ass taxed! Trying to run your mouth about shit I personaly never talk to you means that someone likes to be a lil gossip girl or girls.
    The vacation you mean Jail, its not the 1st time i been there to be trueful the 1st time was was for busting up a few punk asses on gratiot years ago.

Do yourself a favor realize i'm not one of the suburbanite kids you can where your extra small shirts to empress

there are two people other then me that know what i got and you were never one of them. As for as building cars, i more racing and car building under my belt then you have dribble stains in you pants from learning how to piss properley.......

Like i said if an when i feel you could be of any concern to me thats when i will step to you and show you what you are..
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

They look good !! I wish I could of kept them but it was just a bit to cocky looking for me no one on earth would ever give me a run. Plus I wanted to convert it over to more of a street car I still havent got the rears on the car those 5/8s studs are fucking me I'm going to have to run a small spacer to get the wheels tight.

Thread Information