Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: you ever see someones garage/barn and get jealous?

very nice, l'm so jealious

I'm jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by URDONE4 View Post
    I hear ur uncles garages are nicer than most ppls homes. Unfortunately I cannot verify BC I'm not cool enough for mike to ever invite over
    His Dad's is beautifully done, my other Uncle's is a work shop with storage for his collection on the other side. Both are awesome.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Club Member

There's also a lot of folks out there with places that prefer to go unnoticed. I know a guy who's got two 50'x80' buildings (one with two floors) and one 40'x60' buildings with an upstairs and all are full of toys/equipment. His other 40'x60' building (workshop) has a paint booth, wood shop, bathroom, etc. I marvel when I think about the investment some have made into these spaces and their collections.

Club Member

get ready to waste some HOURS
    http://www.luxury4play.com/automotiv...d-50-pics.html

Nick

lapeer, yes the dragstrip sucks but its all we got

the sad thing is, he doesnt even live in michigan so the place just sits empty on 100+ acres

Forum Member

Nick just had to take it to another level. I like the places that I could possibly own. But marvel at some of the super high end places. I once found a site sponsored by one of the designers of these high end places. Nick, thanks for another link where I'll be spending too much time. LOL

Dang Overboost.....you too!
    Last edited by got2boostit2; 11-09-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by got2boostit2 View Post
    Nick just had to take it to another level. I like the places that I could possibly own. But marvel at some of the super high end places. I once found a site sponsored by one of the designers of these high end places. Nick, thanks for another link where I'll be spending too much time. LOL

Dang Overboost.....you too!
    I have wasted so many hours over the years in that thread. Some of those places are truly amazing.

Nick

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

oh my
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

Thread Information