Thread: Pictures of My New Car

Default Pictures of My New Car

Well, it's not really a muscle car, but I figured someone on here might appreciate it for what it is, even though it's not too interesting

I just got it last month, It's a 1995 Grand Marquis, 90k miles, super super clean, not a spec of rust. Limo tinted in the back, with flowmasters and no cats. At least it sounds fast right... Actually it's a little too loud for my taste. I bought it off of some middle aged white guy, who bought it off his grandpa who bought it brand new. I have receipts going back to the late 90's for all the work done. I even have the original window sticker
    The car was definitely well cared for, he said that the soft top had a small tear in the back, so he got it replaced for $1400! And he also got the wheels refinished, which was about $500 if I remember correctly. It really is in perfect condition. And it's definitely a comfy ride, very good for visiting my family up in Alpena, 250 miles away.

Here it is!

I swear I had to stand like 25 feet back to get the whole thing in the photo, huge!

Forum Member

Sweet car. My step dad has an 03 ultimate edition. I love driving it.

Club Member

Did it come with an AARP card and a walker? j/k my buddy used to have one when we were in college and it made the trips back and forth to k-zoo super comfy.

Thanks guys! It definitely a very pleasant vehicle to drive and ride in, that was the main attraction I did get my fair share of joking around about it being an old man car from my friends, but I can't even deny that, I mean it's a grand marquis with a soft top that owned by an old man for the first 70k miles haha OH and btw, the paint is not actually creme looking at all, the gloomy day kind a made it look that way in the photos, it's actually a very bright white!

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

Who cares if it's an old man car? You're driving a comfy couch. I dig it, except for the blue top. I don't mind soft tops, but the color shouldn't be that strong of a contrast. Cool buy though!
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Quote Originally Posted by DRAG-ULA View Post
    Who cares if it's an old man car? You're driving a comfy couch. I dig it, except for the blue top. I don't mind soft tops, but the color shouldn't be that strong of a contrast. Cool buy though!
    Haha right. I wasn't a huge fan of the blue either, and it has a blue interior too! I almost didn't buy it because of it, but the guy took such good care of it I couldn't pass it up. I mean, the car and been undercoated and reglossed every year since '95 lol. It is definitely crazy comfy, the back seat sinks like 6" when you sit down lol.

Thread Information