Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new toy..2011 Polaris RZR XP900

congrats, nice, i got my xp in march, upgraded shocks and sproings and painted it, its street legal, mostly use it at silver lake but they are set up nice out of the boxcamera 112.jpgcamera 225.jpgi phone 032.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSn95 View Post
    The side by side market it taking off like crazy. Im not impressed with them yet. I think they need to go on a diet and get some more Hp. The fact the a 450 quad will run one down is boring. The RZR has twice the motor but is twice the weight. If it were a little more nimble I think it would be a blast. Ive rode most of my life so i guess my deffinition of something on two or four wheels being fast might be more then others. The other part that kills it is the price tag. I know your getting a lot of machine but 20k+ is a lot of money no matter how you look at it or how much you have to spend.
    Agreed. I love the RZR's and they are sweet out of the box, BUT you can find rolling chassis dune buggys for a few thousand...leaves a lot left over for a powerplant. Meh, I guess if I had a lot of disposable income then the 16k price tag wouldn't matter. White is the best color for sure.

'94 Mustang GT-Turbo- SOLD
    '96 Cobra- Procharged
    '99 Z28- 501rwhp N/A
    2011 Impala

the rzr is cool, but id rather have this...

URDONE4 Racing
    13 F-150 Ecoboost
    07 Corvette Z06
    02 Turbo Goat Titties
    98 Formula
    91 Notch

Thread Information