Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Track Wheels on my 04 Cobra

Damn you hijacking mf'ers! Lol, I wish my turd was quick enough to participate. And I don't mind the thread jacking, a lot of great ideas in here.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Looks great!

Any other plans for the drivetrain this winter?
    Thanks! I plan to do a 26 spline input, IRS brace, and possibly port the blower. I took it to the track once this year. It litterally has like 3 things done to it total. Still breathing through the stock catted exhaust and through the stock intake piping. Out of the three passes I made, the best the car went on ET Street rears with heavy ass CCWs up front, was 12.24 @ 115.9 with a shitty 1.8 sixty because I was scared to launch any harder without a braced IRS.
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    Damn you hijacking mf'ers! Lol, I wish my turd was quick enough to participate. And I don't mind the thread jacking, a lot of great ideas in here.

Thanks! I plan to do a 26 spline input, IRS brace, and possibly port the blower. I took it to the track once this year. It litterally has like 3 things done to it total. Still breathing through the stock catted exhaust and through the stock intake piping. Out of the three passes I made, the best the car went on ET Street rears with heavy ass CCWs up front, was 12.24 @ 115.9 with a shitty 1.8 sixty because I was scared to launch any harder without a braced IRS.
    that actually isnt that bad...get those 60's down and it will go 11's

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEMAGS View Post
    that actually isnt that bad...get those 60's down and it will go 11's
    I kinda want to port the blower this winter and do a smaller pulley and full exhaust...but I almost would rather wait and try to get my 11 second pass the way it sits. I think these big and littles alone would drop me where I need to be to do that. Decisions decisions.
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Thread Information