Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: First Car!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0stalker View Post
    wow looks ALOT like my first mustang
    Wow, Id say it does lol, What year is yours? im getting a set of cobra rims for mine here soon, Just need to find a way to get them shipped. I keep trying to post whats done to my car but when i do it says it ill be visable after its read by an administrator and none of them have came up yet? W

HAHAHAHA... me too. Although I had a bad-ass header on mine and it ran the 1/4 in 22 seconds.. hahahaha.....

Bad ass first car! And watch the right foot! The po-po will surely spot that thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by black88coupe View Post
    My first car was a Pinto. Ran the 1/4 in 23 seconds!!!
    Just another deplorable American...

Quote Originally Posted by 90lxlackey View Post
    Wow, Id say it does lol, What year is yours? im getting a set of cobra rims for mine here soon, Just need to find a way to get them shipped. I keep trying to post whats done to my car but when i do it says it ill be visable after its read by an administrator and none of them have came up yet? W
    it was a 93 original 4 cyl auto car converted to a EFI 302 5 speed I had a lot of fun and loved the wheels on it looked great with the chrome .my old man owns it now but on the upside I got a 86 GT wooot

Thread Information