Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: chrysler hiring questions?

Quote Originally Posted by 2492harrison View Post
    What position was it for? I'm SBU temp at ctc. Everyone has said the temp thing is no big deal, they are already hiring temps on full time. I got insurance after 90 days and don't pay a dime for it.
    It is for electrical design... So in your opion it is a good move?

How long were they temps before they became full time?

I just hate to leave a direct position for a temp that may not become permaent. I work for a company that is really growing alot write know and the pay is a little more.

Banned

Time differs on depts. it was a great move for me and I saw it as a foot in the door at Chrysler . The company has been doing great and the product line is the best in a long time. I do know the SBU designers usually. Get hired on sooner then mechanics or techs. It was a great move for me.

Quote Originally Posted by red347lx View Post
    Apply for Norfolk Southern's position you were talking about!
    I wanted to get a job there when I was younger, with the possibility of being a conductor IMO that's a cool job!!

Congrats Mike, I will keep my fingers crossed for ya buddy!
    I have a bad case of Automotive A.D.D.

WWW.DETROITRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Now this is an acceptable use of photos and video's in the Pub.

Quote Originally Posted by red347lx View Post
    Apply for Norfolk Southern's position you were talking about!
    I did yesterday lol then I got the email from chrysler an hoir later.

Time differs on depts. it was a great move for me and I saw it as a foot in the door at Chrysler . The company has been doing great and the product line is the best in a long time. I do know the SBU designers usually. Get hired on sooner then mechanics or techs. It was a great move for me.
    Here is the thing i make the same amout they offered. But i will be losing 10% bonus every year and 3 week vac. I also can come and go as i need were i am at know because i am bascilly the leader of design.

Do you see any problem at all there in anyways? I am suppose to start mondat and already told my current company i will stay but don't want to pass up a good deal....

Its a great job, its not llike any other job you will ever work. I see in the pictures of your coupe you were close to the yard I work at in Melvindale.
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    I wanted to get a job there when I was younger, with the possibility of being a conductor IMO that's a cool job!!

Congrats Mike, I will keep my fingers crossed for ya buddy!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JCTURBO6100 View Post
    Here is the thing i make the same amout they offered. But i will be losing 10% bonus every year and 3 week vac. I also can come and go as i need were i am at know because i am bascilly the leader of design.

Do you see any problem at all there in anyways? I am suppose to start mondat and already told my current company i will stay but don't want to pass up a good deal....
    I understand. You wouldn't have the freedom and vacation to start. In the end it's a big decision. I went with it cause I have so much room to grow and advance with a company like this, I didn't have that at the supplier I worked for.

They don't move quick. Hr is so overloaded right now. They have 400postings at ctc alone
    Thats what I hear.... Hope I get an offer soon.

well I got an offer today for a production position,i also got an offer yesterday for a maintanence position at gm hamtramack plant but its for a third party contractor and pays more? what do you think

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Is chrysler a direct hire? If so, take it. Auto Industry does not treat contractors well at all.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Thread Information