Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cost: Moly 10 point vrs 25.5? in a fox

Relax, Dan knows what he is doing.....In my car, Dan had them almost to tight to the A-pillar without a dash in the car. He does bad ass work and you have nothing to worry about.
    Quote Originally Posted by igotaneed4speed View Post
    Off to Diamnd it goes! Should have it back in a week or so, pics to come!

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Quote Originally Posted by BIGCOWL-IMP View Post
    lol....ya u might want to take him your dash so he can double check but i bet he has one just for this reason ..................maybe...........i hope ???? My cm pre cage was vary nice but i had to grind a teeny tiny maybe .125 off the dash.......still vary vary happy.....

Also with the back bars like this you can still get the back seat in..

I'm not worried about grinding on the dash to make it fit at all, this thing is a race car an its not my first focus for it to be a show car. I just want it safe and able to do its job if the need comes up at the same time I don't want it to look non-pretty lol. I'm detail anal and certain things will bother me.

It is also a back half car so the word back seat and my car do not belong together lol

non the less, PRE will never touch my car.
    Last edited by igotaneed4speed; 10-30-2012 at 12:42 PM.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by red347lx View Post
    Relax, Dan knows what he is doing.....In my car, Dan had them almost to tight to the A-pillar without a dash in the car. He does bad ass work and you have nothing to worry about.
    Thank You sir! Crisis averted lol

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by igotaneed4speed View Post
    I'm not worried about grinding on the dash to make it fit at all, this thing is a race car an its not my first focus for it to be a show car. I just want it safe and able to do its job if the need comes up at the same time I don't want it to look non-pretty lol. I'm detail anal and certain things will bother me.

It is also a back half car so the word back seat and my car do not belong together lol

non the less, PRE will never touch my car.
    long as that bia bia builds the boost and goes straight all is well!

Quote Originally Posted by jordanbmx View Post
    long as that bia bia builds the boost and goes straight all is well!
    With the baby turbos it'll have on it when it comes out i think building boost too fast is going to be the issue, that and back pressure... prob run like a nitrous car to the 1/8 then cough and die from being choked out lol

Welp got a call today from Diamond, car is almost done. He had some questions on how I wanted certain lil things done to wrap it up etc.. Was told I can pick it up next week! Super stoked to go get it!

Dan is the man for sure.....you will be very happy I promise you that!

Well u get the car back yet ?? I want to see pics after the dash is in...

Just curious, but why do you want to see it after the dash is in it? You want to try and bash him like you did the orange notch? lol

I will gladly show pictures of a cage not done by PRE, maybe you'll end up cutting yours out and taking down to Dan to have it done better who knows. As soon as I pick it up I'll post pics

Quote Originally Posted by red347lx View Post
    Just curious, but why do you want to see it after the dash is in it? You want to try and bash him like you did the orange notch? lol
    lol right, pre and the guys I hang with don't exactly get along so I'm sensing this is just some pot stirring coming out the pre camp. Feels like I'm back in high school whenever I'm around anyone or anything associated with pre, nothing but drama.

Thread Information