Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: New Color and a few updates

  1. #11
    Forum Member x-bred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Heavy Games Crumbsnatcher List
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302 View Post
    looks good buddy, do me a favor though and paint around top of doors black, lol
    Are you talking about that one Trim piece that goes behind the 1/4 glass? If so its not on the car I have to paint them black and pur them on

  2. #12
    "Everybody wants some" 91trunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hi I'm new here
    Posts
    48,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302 View Post
    looks good buddy, do me a favor though and paint around top of doors black, lol
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by x-bred1 View Post
    Are you talking about that one Trim piece that goes behind the 1/4 glass? If so its not on the car I have to paint them black and pur them on
    No the actual top of the door frame. I've got some paint if you need it. Let me know and I'll ship it to you.

    Looks good though.................well other than the BBC
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord Id have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You aint worry my life anymore

    People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

    <----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

  3. #13
    Club Member Fryguy302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    15,961

    Default

    Car looks mean! Looking forward to seeing it out there.

    And x2 on painting the top of the doors black!
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

  4. #14
    Forum Member x-bred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Heavy Games Crumbsnatcher List
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    x2


    No the actual top of the door frame. I've got some paint if you need it. Let me know and I'll ship it to you.

    Looks good though.................well other than the BBC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    Car looks mean! Looking forward to seeing it out there.

    And x2 on painting the top of the doors black!
    Thanks guys and Alright already Ill paint the tops of the doors Black Geez o Frickin Pete!!!!

  5. #15
    "Everybody wants some" 91trunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hi I'm new here
    Posts
    48,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-bred1 View Post
    Thanks guys and Alright already Ill paint the tops of the doors Black Geez o Frickin Pete!!!!
    It will look 100% better. It just gives it the "finished" look. I'm serious though, if you need the paint I've got an extra can.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord Id have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You aint worry my life anymore

    People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

    <----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

  6. #16
    Forum Member x-bred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Heavy Games Crumbsnatcher List
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    It will look 100% better. It just gives it the "finished" look. I'm serious though, if you need the paint I've got an extra can.
    Thanks for the offer Ill just swing by Sherwin Wiliams and pick up a pint

  7. #17
    Club Sponsor ReiKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Workin
    Posts
    39,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-bred1 View Post
    Thanks for the offer Ill just swing by Sherwin Wiliams and pick up a pint
    I got some at 8 mile I think...


    Trim black guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.

  8. #18
    "Everybody wants some" 91trunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hi I'm new here
    Posts
    48,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    I got some at 8 mile I think...


    Trim black guys?
    Yeah, it's just normal Sem trim paint
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord Id have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You aint worry my life anymore

    People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

    <----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

  9. #19
    Club Sponsor ReiKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Workin
    Posts
    39,889

    Default

    Got ton of it here x... Come get it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.

  10. #20
    Forum Member x-bred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Heavy Games Crumbsnatcher List
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    New pic with Black painted Door Trim Thanks for your input I appreciate it and OJ 1 day


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •