Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Through the floor SFC's fox body

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    yea, but too bad billy closed up shop.

under $100 raw for material that needs cutting.

a pre-cut kit from team z is around 250 i believe.
    Thro some fuel in your truck to get the material. Buy a bunch of cutoff wheels, wire wheel, and 2" sanding disc. Fill your argon and get welding rod. Then when the job is done and gone, ask yourself why your electric bill doubled

Stuff most garages have any way. If not, tools you should have. If your electric bill doubles from welding in frame connectors, you should call ME to come check your electric meter, cause its fucked, I work for dte.

Anything else?

Word is out, billy fucked a guy over on 2k too.

Should You also add in toothpaste? I mean you did brush your teeth that day, wiped your ass so there tp, and the extra water from flushing....... Etc etc.
    Last edited by Anthony; 12-23-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Forum Member

the question was HOW MUCH. Stuff the most garages have??? Do you think the magic garage genie drops that stuff off? Maybe you get materials for feel, im happy for you.
    Welder, air compressor, lights.... You tell me what is cost, DTE man.
    And what does Bill have to do with anything???

Quote Originally Posted by bainbridge View Post
    the question was HOW MUCH. Stuff the most garages have??? Do you think the magic garage genie drops that stuff off? Maybe you get materials for feel, im happy for you.
    Welder, air compressor, lights.... You tell me what is cost, DTE man.
    And what does Bill have to do with anything???
    No magic genie, on a car related website, most guys are going to have that stuff. Materials aren't feel or free, but I have everything you listed! You talked out of your ass and you got called on it, accept it.

You quoted my post with bill included, made sure it was known.

No maybe on other sites you frequent, not automotive related, those are things the members don't have.

On here........ Your wrong.

Merry Christmas bainbridge

Do you add in the Pepsi? The wear and tear on your boots? Allergy medication? The radio that will be on uses electricity too, and the power to charge the cell phone......?

I'm done. This is boring.

Gonna go finish up installing disc brakes on my car. With my own two hands, hate to see the bill I send myself, I been using the Internet on my phone!!!! That's expensive!

Forum Member

well ty, merry xmas to you too
    Sorry, didnt intend to quote your Bill post
    I dont feel im wrong. If im doing something for a friend, I will use up material and spend $. But when asked how much, $500 is fair. It was stated that it is $250 for the Team Z kit, how long do you think it takes to install, doing it right?

If you do it yourself time depends on confidence. if you aren't afraid to dig into it and possibly make a small mistake I would guess from layout, cutting, trimming, shaping and welding right around 8 hours. This does not include " the beer factor"....

if you are very cautious and everything must be spot on perfect. measured twice. cardboard templated and a turtle pace I would guess 12 to 14 hours. Also not including " the beer factor"..
    Jeremy
    FLOORMAT RACING

So Smooth, how did it turn out??

Thread Information