Thread: Onboard a 612 Scaglietti

Default Onboard a 612 Scaglietti

Here we are onboard the 612. There are some great accelerations (one after another). There is some great GoPro footage as well. The external mic I used was a bit weak for full throttle accelerations, so hopefully my new mic will improve that once I receive it.

Chris

Don't take offense, But I sometimes feel like your editing and way it cuts to different cameras and different action, is going to give me a siezure.
    '00 Stage 2 Roush Mustang 2v Swap...
    '04 YFZ450- Turbo Stock Bore
    '04 Sierra 2500- CCSB LB7
    '01 Blazer- 5.3 Project/Garage decor

Twister Racing 2k13

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

The face you make when your revving up that poor engine looks like my nephew when he just crapped his pants. He looks as if he is excited by the new feeling of warmth in his pants yet in hist-aria shock because he knows he just shit himself.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by slideways View Post
    Don't take offense, But I sometimes feel like your editing and way it cuts to different cameras and different action, is going to give me a siezure.
    Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate it. I need the honest feedback to help make videos better. Do you feel that the editing is changing shots too quickly? I've watched a lot of videos, and I feel that many people stay on one shot for too long and I get bored. I am working to keep the audience's attention span by changing shots often, but it is very possible that I am overdoing it. Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

whiteout's lambo sounds better

how the hell do you get all these photo's and video's of these badass cars?
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

Quote Originally Posted by AxerJk View Post
    Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate it. I need the honest feedback to help make videos better. Do you feel that the editing is changing shots too quickly? I've watched a lot of videos, and I feel that many people stay on one shot for too long and I get bored. I am working to keep the audience's attention span by changing shots often, but it is very possible that I am overdoing it. Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
    Yeah, To me it just seems like it changes to quickly, and too often, and boom right back into the middle of the action. sometimes its nice to bring the level down a little inbetween shots and see a little of video a few seconds before the car is wot,

Twister Racing 2k13

Quote Originally Posted by wikdsvt View Post
    how the hell do you get all these photo's and video's of these badass cars?
    lol, I am always networking with other car enthusiasts/owners and going to TONS of car shows. You just have to treat the owners like human beings instead of putting them on a pedestal, and they are usually very happy to share the car experience with you.

Quote Originally Posted by slideways View Post
    Yeah, To me it just seems like it changes to quickly, and too often, and boom right back into the middle of the action. sometimes its nice to bring the level down a little inbetween shots and see a little of video a few seconds before the car is wot,
    I watched it again, and I can see what you are saying in some areas. One thing I probably should have done was use more video transitions, like fading from one shot to the other instead of just boom-boom-boom. I wish people on youtube would give me more comments like yours (politely criticizing). Most people are generous and always say something nice, but it doesn't really help me improve. Thank you very much.

Chris

Yeah, Some transitions would help I think, It's definitly the boom, boom, boom factor I'm talk about here lol

Twister Racing 2k13

Thread Information