Thread: Jimmy Johns in Ann Arbor tomorrow

Default Jimmy Johns in Ann Arbor tomorrow

Not sure how true this is but might be worth a try, if anyone can confirm please do, otherwise I'll delete this or if a mod wants to move it feel free.

http://drewdurigan.com/cheapolife/ji...g-jimmy-johns/

Jimmy John’s $1 Subs – Ann Arbor/Lansing, MI – June 14, 2012

Celebrate Customer Appreciation Day with Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches in the Ann Arbor/Lansing, Michigan area.
    Get ANY 8″ sub sandwich #1-6 on the menu for just $1.00 between 11:00AM-3:00PM! Choose the Pepe, Big John, Totally Tuna, Turkey Tom, Vito, or Vegetarian. Any of these sub sandwiches is just ONE DOLLAR from 11-3 at Jimmy John’s. That’s a $4.25 value! Come early and don’t miss this deal. It’s the next best thing to a free lunch!
    Offer valid while supplies last at these locations:

Ann Arbor, MI – 929 E. Ann St., 600 Packard, 1207 S. University, 342 S. State St., 2615 Plymouth Rd. & 3365 Washtenaw Ave.
    East Lansing, MI – 4790 S. Hagadorn Rd., 643 E. Grand River & 143 N. Harrison
    Jackson, MI – 2101 W. Michigan
    Lansing, MI – 134 S. Washington Square
    Ypsilanti, MI – 537 W. Cross St.

Limit 1 dollar sub per customer. $1 Jimmy John’s sub sandwiches available from 11:00AM-3:00PM on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at these stores only. Offer NOT valid at Detroit metro shops. Michigan sub lovers, don’t miss this chance to enjoy Jimmy John’s subs for just one dollar at your Ann Arbor/Lansing area Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches locations.

Good looking out..... but seriously I'd rather pay the extra $3 and not wait in a huge line.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Good looking out..... but seriously I'd rather pay the extra $3 and not wait in a huge line.
    I went last year and thought the line was too long, but it really went fast.

You'd think it'd be fast since you can only pick a select few of subs for that deal... But I do understand there are THOSE people that will stand in line himming and hawing over what they'll be ordering, maybe that only happens in the metro Detroit area?

Quote Originally Posted by Justindwright View Post
    I went last year and thought the line was too long, but it really went fast.
    Was it freaky fast ?

^ haha So fast you'll freak!! LOL

Forum Member

Better take a lunch for the wait in line. Was close to a 1/4 mile by me. Good news is you won't have to bring your "I'm a loser sign".

Quote Originally Posted by POPPAJ View Post
    Better take a lunch for the wait in line. Was close to a 1/4 mile by me. Good news is you won't have to bring your "I'm a loser sign".
    yep, bet it wont take but 10 minutes at most.. they are staffed to the max for these discount days

Thread Information