Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Saturday Night Crash @ Milan

1:30am is not 3:00am. No telling how much cooler the track was and what if any dew may have been present.
    I'm not here to argue. Me.. Personally .. As a driver .. I would -not- have run my car that night. Maybe you stay glued down and run a PB .. Maybe you hit the wall. Not worth that sort of risk to me.
    Even aside from the possible track conditions I think it's absolute BS to expect drivers to stay up until 3am to finish up a race. They could have called it at midnight and finished the next day or divided the pot based on driver input.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

There absolutely was something in the right lane ...white foxbody running ultra street had a vapor trail behind the left tire ..right lane ..he was the last car down before diamond ..ask jason what his car did and his driveshaft speed did at 600 ft .. Rich bruder layed down a 4.60 around 2.30/2.45 ish ...the track was there ...I was standing on the starting when Diamond made his pass ...wasnt sitting in my house ...I was there you guys werent ..flame on ....
    I need room Cause my car has a BIG BLOCK CHEVY and is REALLY HEAVY...

Thread Information