Thread: Coil over springs for a sn95

Default Coil over springs for a sn95

What front coilover springs would you recommend for a 96 mustang. The car has an aluminum block, fiberglass hood, tube k-member, but it has a Kenne Bell blower that pack on a few pounds and the battery is still up front. I drive it short distances on the street and would like to have it preform well at the track (dragstrip).

Quote Originally Posted by KENNEBELL2.6 View Post
    What front coilover springs would you recommend for a 96 mustang. The car has an aluminum block, fiberglass hood, tube k-member, but it has a Kenne Bell blower that pack on a few pounds and the battery is still up front. I drive it short distances on the street and would like to have it preform well at the track (dragstrip).
    I have a 94 cobra with a windsor in it, and all tubular from suspension and k member. I have strange adjustables, with 14" coils and 175lb rate Sits great

I happen to have a pair of 14-175's for sale if you end up going that route....cheap

Dave over at TeamZ ended up putting 12" 150#'s in my car with an aluminum headed Windsor block. But it wasn't a street car.
    No More Projects

Thread Information