Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens when a swarm of stunt motorcyclists meets a police road block?

Default What happens when a swarm of stunt motorcyclists meets a police road block?

BADDOG MOTORSPORTS - "If you can't run with the BADDOG stay on the porch"

66 Chevelle
    CBR 1100
    68 Grand Prix - The cruiser

why where they all running anyways?
    No More Projects

It's called ride of the century kind of like a gumball rally but for motorcycles...sorta

i'm gonna get shit but , ALOT (not all) of bikers are just assholes that think they own the road ! Like driving between cars & stupid shit !

Quote Originally Posted by prostreetblazer View Post
    i'm gonna get shit but , ALOT (not all) of bikers are just assholes that think they own the road ! Like driving between cars & stupid shit !
    I have been riding sice I was 18 (44 Now) and have rode with large groups, and I agree alot of them are but thats like any other vehicle on the road, their are some guds with hot rods stupid on the street, making 1/4 mile passes in the middle of the day on busy streets, ricers doing donuts in traffic, ETC. Then their is the daily driver who thinks the rode belongs to them to speed, tailgate and cut people off.

66 Chevelle
    CBR 1100

Quote Originally Posted by ccbchevy View Post
    I have been riding sice I was 18 (44 Now) and have rode with large groups, and I agree alot of them are but thats like any other vehicle on the road, their are some guds with hot rods stupid on the street, making 1/4 mile passes in the middle of the day on busy streets, ricers doing donuts in traffic, ETC. Then their is the daily driver who thinks the rode belongs to them to speed, tailgate and cut people off.
    i agree with all this ,, this thought was on this video only ! its not the type of ride it's the drivers !

Quote Originally Posted by prostreetblazer View Post
    i agree with all this ,, this thought was on this video only ! its not the type of ride it's the drivers !
    Thats why I stopped riding with groups

66 Chevelle
    CBR 1100

If only DetroitStyle was here to tell us how the police were the bad guys. Damn you Justin!
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

I'm still not sure why the police where putting up a road block and why they where all running. Does it explain that anywhere?
    No More Projects

Quote Originally Posted by MentalMisfit View Post
    I'm still not sure why the police where putting up a road block and why they where all running. Does it explain that anywhere?
    First anytime their are group of bikers that large they are going to have a problem with police, second looks like they were impeeding traffic, speeding, stunting, speeding and other traffic violations thus police want to stop them.

66 Chevelle
    CBR 1100

Thread Information