Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new PB, damn near dipped in the 11's! Stock P heads/Explorer long block

Default My new PB, damn near dipped in the 11's! Stock P heads/Explorer long block

Did this and 3 other 12.0x's both on the radials and the bias plys. So damn close!! Set a new pb of 1.58 on the bias plies and a 1.61 60 on the radials. I think it's time for some light weight Bogarts as it had much more top end on the light bias plies and turbine wheels vs the heavy radials and welds. Had to pack it up early since the clutch started slipping badly, hope it recovers for the last outing in October. I'll link up the others once I get them uploaded.

and on the radials this time;

that camaro was having some trouble. but your car was flawless it looked great launched perfect nice clean pass congrats

the burgundy Firebird? yea, my buddy said he was having problems getting it into gear. He was spraying it pretty good.

Thanks, but I had plenty of issues myself. The car was all over the flippin' place et wise, if it wasn't traction it was the clutch. The clutch started slipping early on in the day and it was a hit or miss if it was going to hold. Once it warmed up the track REALLY worked well. Was that you're white s10? I have video of us if so.

Nocoolers car goes 11.5 n/a and 10.7 on a 100 shot. Today was the first time he has sprayed it
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

Congrats.

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Nocoolers car goes 11.5 n/a and 10.7 on a 100 shot. Today was the first time he has sprayed it
    Say what? I thought it was down right now? and he picked that much up lately? Anyway, I fail to see the pertinence in this, you mean spray the bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by black88coupe View Post
    Congrats.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo86 View Post
    Say what? I thought it was down right now? and he picked that much up lately? Anyway, I fail to see the pertinence in this, you mean spray the bitch?
    that was him in the first vid
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

I thought he had a blue Mustang. Or is that similarly spelled nokooler? or is this his other car? He was rolling pretty damn good on some of the passes for sure, I saw a 128 trap on another pass we ran together that I failed to hook well on resulting in a 12.18@112.55
    Last edited by TooSlo86; 09-30-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information