Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More house stuff, hardwood floors, paint, carpet, basement bar...

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    Very nice work...

Treat this like a race car.. Don't save receipts...

Ever need help let me know... If I'm free I'll help since I basically have all the tools possible...
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, save ALL the reciepts, just don't add them up until you need to . I ditched a lot of receipts on my old house back when they closed the tax break for home improvements. A few years later I ended up renting the place for a few years and classified it an investment property. EVERYTHING I ever did to it or spent money on (including property taxes while it was a rental) was applied is one way or another to offset gains when I ended up selling it. I short sold it, claimed the losses and took home 4x my normal tax return that year. It would have been more if I could have documented some of the other things I chucked the receipts for. I lost $$ overall, but the tax return at least offset a significant portion of the loss.

Do a Peter Lefleur (dodgeball) get a box for the "keepers", you never know what the future will hold, I never thought I was going to be stuck with an upside down house, renting, short selling..
    Mike
    99 Ultra Classic, 89 Softail, 67 Kaw 250

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Progress pic on the bar... Shoul dhave it pretty close to wrapped up tonight minus some lil details and other crap..

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Looks Nice. I drive past your house every day. I bought a house a few blocks down on North Drive in Wyandotte last winter.

Very nice work!
    Mike
    86 Buick GN
    1988 Mustang 347 EFI
    Ice Nine Customs
    Grafik Intentions

looks awesome, im in the middle of a remodel of my basement right now too. your work looks top notch! keep us updated !
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

House looks good. How about some pics of that notch????

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

couple pics of it mostly wrapped up and stocked for the party from last night

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by black88coupe View Post
    House looks good. How about some pics of that notch????
    That's a buddy's car I just steal it randomly in the summer to fill my driving urges lol.

Forum Member

nice job on the basement i see a pool table do you know how to play on that thing?i have a 9 footer in my man cave .i am right now fixing up the garage man cave so that i can get back to working on my car which is in my neighbors garage.

Wow you've got some real talent for that man! Amazing!
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Thread Information