Thread: If you know anyone who ever tried to kill themselves, this is a good video to watch.

Forum Member

Default If you know anyone who ever tried to kill themselves, this is a good video to watch.

http://screen.yahoo.com/golden-gate-...000000926.html

I don't know how this guy can sleep at night, but God bless him for doing what he does.

Forum Member

That guy is truly an inspiration. There are angels among us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev440 View Post
    That guy is truly an inspiration. There are angels among us.
    Agreed, awesome post!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev440 View Post
    There are angels among us.
    Indeed there are. Suicide impacts every segment of society - rich and poor, old and young.
    Many of us have had to deal with this issue within our close circle of friends or family.
    All I can say is if you are struggling, especially someone who is prone to extreme manic episodes please get to the ER immediately before you do something that your loved ones will never get over.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

If I know someone who is trying to do something like that, they better have a damn good reason why! If they do carry it out, I litteraly lose any and all respect for them! I think is is the most disrespectful wasteful ignorant thing someone can do. My friends all know I won't miss them or feel sorry for them or show up to the funeral for them if then did something like that. There is plenty of ppl out there that will help and like to help! Go talk to someone about stuff it will help!

Now if you are terminally ill, death is inevitable then I feel you are entitled to finish out your last days as you wish. Pain can rip people apart and suffering is just no way to go.

Forum Member

Do you know....partly because cars are so safe now that suicide now outranks car crashes in total number of deaths?

gonna have the baddest small block NOS car

good post . I have lost 3 people to suicide . well one was murdered
    one guy was right after we finished High school 1998 . he was drunk and depressed over a girl . and used a shotgun to blow his head off .
    no girl would ever make me want to do that , and they guy was very well liked and loved . I think it was such a chicken shit COWARD way to leave this world .

now the next one is a little rough . ( I dont share this story with many )
    i was friends with a guy we would hang out every 4 months or so / well he found out he had bone cancer and needed special surgery to remove the huge tumor on his spine . at the time he was dating a girl that just finished being in the navy and was already a nurse and on her way to becoming a doctor , after a year of taking care of him to recover we kinda grew apart talked maybe once a year ..well when he was all better he started cheating on his girl with A new one . she came from money im talking bought him a new f350 kinda money .well nikole months later found me on myspace ( long time ago) we started to hang out ... now before you guys judge me for hanging with his ex
    1.he cheated on her and was with someone else 2. we had not talked in a long time . and 3 if he was a close friend I would never consider the idea so her and I started dating once he found out . he started harassing her calling her non stop he even drove to my house and slashed her tires on her truck . but didnt touch my truck .coward muther fucker / he wanted her because she was with me
    it got so bad that we decided we should just not be together anymore well not to long they were back together and married
    they moved to san Francisco.
    one night I received a txt from him saying" fuck you I hate u and hope u die im so sick of this world im out! now this is like 2 years after I dated her
    I almost called him back to tell him to grow up he won he had the girl I left them all alone . just let it be .
    turns out Nikole secretly filed for a divorce .I guess he was so controlling and obsessed with her and any move she made he had to know. and she couldn't take it .
    well he found the papers he planned he murder and suicide .
    I was the only person he contacted before he killed her and then himself .
    its so sad that that selfish coward fucker took a wonderful persons life .
    Rip NIkole /

Thread Information