Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: '94 Firebird formula

Got it on the dyno and ran out of fuel pressure the first pull It made 485whp the very first pull with no timing and he stopped until we fixed it. Have a Magnafuel rising rate regulator to put on this weekend and try to get enough pressure from the stock fuel lines on pump E to make 600-700whp. This winter I'll hopefully get a fancy hanger so I can put a second 525 pump in it and do -10 feed and -8 return the whole length of the car.

If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkybs View Post
    Got it on the dyno and ran out of fuel pressure the first pull It made 485whp the very first pull with no timing and he stopped until we fixed it. Have a Magnafuel rising rate regulator to put on this weekend and try to get enough pressure from the stock fuel lines on pump E to make 600-700whp. This winter I'll hopefully get a fancy hanger so I can put a second 525 pump in it and do -10 feed and -8 return the whole length of the car.

I replaced all of my fuel hose with some from Hotrod Fuel Hose (pretty fair prices). Worth looking into.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    I replaced all of my fuel hose with some from Hotrod Fuel Hose (pretty fair prices). Worth looking into.
    I will definitely check them out, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by chunkybs View Post
    I will definitely check them out, thank you!
    No problem. PM me before you buy (if you go with them) I might have a promo code because they email promos pretty routinely. Also, the lines are PTFE lined so they don't deteriorate like rubber and "ethanol safe" rubber.

Alive from winter hibernation with a new intake. Had to trim the windshield a little to make it fit but totally worth it lol. Probably going to have to get a Optic Armor windshield eventually because this one cracked after sitting in the cold after we cut it.

FB1.jpg
    FB2.jpg

Couple burnouts to kill my ET streets. slicks going on before the track this fall.

https://youtu.be/zSLpmc7fhBc

https://youtu.be/aw8aAcgIa7M

Club Member

Nice burnies!!!

It’s the end of an era. The firebird project is coming to an end �� My wife surprised me with a G8 shell and we’ll be swapping my engine and trans into it and parting out the stuff that doesn’t swap over.

I will soon have a LS k-member, projecteor headlights, Quick Performance 9” with 4.11 gears and a Eaton True trac, ABS delete, steering wheel and quick release, Optic Armor windshield (not installed), subframe connectors, CTS 18x4 spares that clear Brembos, VFN hood with a hold for a high ram, Strano front sway bar, Strano Bilsteins with his front springs and BMR rear springs. Not sure if the bird shell is worth anything or if that will just get scrapped. If someone can use it i would donate it to a good cause.

IMG_2028.jpeg
    Haven’t had it two days and the old engine is out, need to buy some v8 G8 motor mounts and it will be time to pull the birds engine out.
    IMG_2049.jpeg

I don't hate that plan! I liked the bird build but of course I want to see the progress of this G8! What's the rear end situation like for G8's? Stock good? Aftermarket potential? IRS? I'm clueless.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Thread Information