Thread: Challenger Hemi Burnouts & Tunnel Runs

Default Challenger Hemi Burnouts & Tunnel Runs

I would like to thank Steve for his time and allowing me to video shoot this badass piece of muscle!

I do apologize for the small screen GoPro footage, I messed up the settings on the camera and didn't know about it until I uploaded the files on my computer. Still got some great burnout and tunnel footage, and it was a blast!

Chris

That's cool !

I'm never going to get tired of watching that. Awesome job Chris! The pleasure was all mine. You were the consummate professional in every way. I'd be happy to do this again anytime in the future. Anytime you need a Challenger, feel free to let me know.

rip headphone users

@ 2:15 over on reeck rd. LOL

Club Member

Cool vid.

I've never seen so much snow in Mexico!

Here's what I like...... 1. The sound. Great muscle car sound. 2. The car. That thing seems stout and just looks like a blast to drive. What kind of mods? 3. The paint. Those side mounted camera shots are mesmerizing how the scene continues into the body. 4. The feel. Broad daylight road runs make it feel like clips from a classic movie chase scene. I got spring fever so bad now. LOL Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by sardeanie View Post
    I've never seen so much snow in Mexico!

Here's what I like...... 1. The sound. Great muscle car sound. 2. The car. That thing seems stout and just looks like a blast to drive. What kind of mods? 3. The paint. Those side mounted camera shots are mesmerizing how the scene continues into the body. 4. The feel. Broad daylight road runs make it feel like clips from a classic movie chase scene. I got spring fever so bad now. LOL Well done!
    To start....... Windows 8 can suck my dick!!!!!! Pain in the ass to even post a response here! Sorry..... back on track......... 1. Credit the Filmographer..... Chris did an awesome job! 2. What Mods? 3. Again....all Chris's work..... all I did was wash the car. 4. Well..... I've never denied anyone a ride. (well.....maybe shady people and hookers).

lol How did I forget about Vanishing Point?? Thank you for the kind comments!

Chris

Thread Information