Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I May Be Crazy...

Such an awful sight. It has happened to me before, the feeling is just short of someone defiling your first born.

Good luck with your repairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Will someone please lock this fucking thread.

Someone stole the head unit I put in my first car, bust my dash all up doing it. They got busted thankfully but since my stuff was evidence though I still didn't get it back for months, and on top of it, they let him plea deal out of stealing my stuff so they didn't charge him with that and didn't need the evidence anyway.

Someone tried to steal the Lightning once right after I moved up here. They didn't really do much damage though, tore the ignition switch out, didn't really hurt the door too bad breaking into it, luckily.
    -Brad
    1968 Ford Torino - DOHC 4.6, T-56, Project
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    Such an awful sight. It has happened to me before, the feeling is just short of someone defiling your first born.

Good luck with your repairs.
    Pretty much.
    The body shop found another $600 in repairs that need to be made. Ughh! My insurance company hates me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 cam tbird View Post
    Someone stole the head unit I put in my first car, bust my dash all up doing it. They got busted thankfully but since my stuff was evidence though I still didn't get it back for months, and on top of it, they let him plea deal out of stealing my stuff so they didn't charge him with that and didn't need the evidence anyway.

Someone tried to steal the Lightning once right after I moved up here. They didn't really do much damage though, tore the ignition switch out, didn't really hurt the door too bad breaking into it, luckily.
    I don't hold out much hope that the culprit will be found. The cops couldn't get a usable print off of my car. I did have the serial number for the head unit. Crimes like these don't get investigated too much as there's at least one person getting shot a night here.

Club Member

That stinks Shauna. Any chance you can keep the car in a safer area so this is less likely to happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    That stinks Shauna. Any chance you can keep the car in a safer area so this is less likely to happen again?
    That would require a move. Oddly enough, I'm perfectly okay with that. I am positive that my car was targeted and that at least two of my neighbors know who did it.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    That would require a move. Oddly enough, I'm perfectly okay with that. I am positive that my car was targeted and that at least two of my neighbors know who did it.
    Great. Always nice to know your neighbors got your back (sarcasm). Sounds like a move is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    Great. Always nice to know your neighbors got your back (sarcasm). Sounds like a move is in order.
    I now that feeling all to well. Some dickbags tried to steal my girlfriend's van a couple years ago. When the police came (we didn't know it was broken into until the next day), the officer was really cool, and went and talked to some of the neighbors. It turns out that the guy across the street watched the two guys trying to get it started for 45 FUCKING MINUTES and didn't call the police. When they couldn't get it started, they went through the van and ransacked the whole interior. Then he watched them run away on foot, and still didn't call the police.

I have a solution for getting DNA from people trying to steal stuff- a plate that fits in the bottom of the console with razor blades tack welded to it, disguised with a sheet of paper over it. Go ahead mother fucker, reach in that console and dig for the good stuff at the bottom.

Wow...that sucks! Don't you live down here in Florida now?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Good god I just realized I idolize MSU's program.

Quote Originally Posted by MxRacerCam View Post
    Wow...that sucks! Don't you live down here in Florida now?
    The internship ended and I came back to St. Louis.

Look at what I found today:

I called the cops. One unit is here waiting for the crime scene guys. They are going to try to fingerprint the window. I swear this asshole lives really close to me. I will be on the lookout for this jerk.

Drinking the LoLions Kool Aid CRASH's Avatar

Any updates??
    -DAN
    2001 GTP Turbocharged 505hp @ 21psi SOLD!!!
    2010 Camaro SS2/RS Black w/Cyber Gray stripes *sold*
    2017 Camaro SS/1LE Mosaic Black Metallic

Thread Information