Thread: Repainting a toolbox ?

Default Repainting a toolbox ?

Ive got a MAC macsimizer 1350 thats red.. Ive always hated red toolboxes but I got a stupid smoking good deal from my father in law so i couldnt pass it up.. anywho that was 4 yrs ago, The wonder folks at the Roush Ind. bldg 9 shipping dept moved it to livonia and fucked that thing like it was a redheaded stepsister.. its been missing paint for some years now and I have a color combo in my head id like to see on something.. would the box need to be blasted or just scuffed the bare metal areas repaired and smoothed ?? I dont do body work but i know enough people that could get it done.. Im upgrading to a snap on KRl 1033 so this will be my home box now and thought it would look cool with a custom paint job

Scuff and shoot
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

I work at B9 and have moved a few boxes. This is the exact reason I always makes guys strap down their own boxes. If you want something done right...

When mine was getting moved a lot I would take pics. They bought a lot of new boxes
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

we have painted a few of the guys boxes here....scuff and shoot

Quote Originally Posted by RBOD View Post
    I work at B9 and have moved a few boxes. This is the exact reason I always makes guys strap down their own boxes. If you want something done right...
    problem was i was working in livonia.. and couldnt be there to strap it down.. i moved it back in my pickup it was sketchy but still safer than that hack that didnt bother to pull a Fucking chain off the wall of the truck before strapping the box against the wall.. I asked the all might Kane about it and he just blew me off.. Kane and Borg are what's wrong with that bldg.. Im sorry you still work there..

Pat Tator Head Mark still around?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin View Post
    problem was i was working in livonia.. and couldnt be there to strap it down.. i moved it back in my pickup it was sketchy but still safer than that hack that didnt bother to pull a Fucking chain off the wall of the truck before strapping the box against the wall.. I asked the all might Kane about it and he just blew me off.. Kane and Borg are what's wrong with that bldg.. Im sorry you still work there..
    I'm not. I love my job.

Thread Information