Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: For those of you who actually knew me...

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Motown is a fucked up group of dysfunctional people, but we are pretty excepting.
    Accepting even...

Quote Originally Posted by SSpdDmon View Post
    Accepting even...
    Yeah, unless you don't spell no good or gots bad grammer. THEN you get the beat down. LOL

Forum Member

That was a great video. A lot more smiles toward the end compared to the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    I'm just glad there is one less M@ in this world.
    I must say when I heard of the change, I thought "STFU, that dude was bald and a Marine. This must be some sort of joke." I'm glad you had the "balls" (pun intended) to come out here. Motown is a fucked up group of dysfunctional people, but we are pretty excepting.
    Some of the baddest "dudes" on the planet are the way they are because they struggled for acceptance of others instead of their true identities. I know a professional Weight lifter benching 700+lbs, ex-Marine, body builder, awesome person, and of course Transgender but not entirely open with it with all of her sponsors.

Motown isn't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. Most people, if they don't agree with it, seemed to have taken the high road and simply didn't comment on it publicly. I respect that. It's a personal choice, and it's surely not theirs.
    Horsepower Junkies is WAAAAAAAY worse than this crowd. Southern guys, some are poorly educated and of course, they're all ultra judgemental Bible thumpers, except for when it comes to Meth, Bitches, Rims, stealing, hate, Hoes, Money, etc etc ya know that whole thing. I still haven't even told them, I've been avoiding it like the plaque.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    I still chuckle at your.....EXTENSIVE... resume you posted a while back... and comparing it to my previous job history...I laid sod one summer. (<--period) ...haha
    Never doubt yourself because a lot of people would never bet against you.
    ^Thank you very much Denny, I appreciate it, I enjoyed spending time at the track with you and perhaps we can again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateater View Post
    Go you! You definitely seem happier in your after pictures. Keep on your path of what YOU want to do.
    Thank you very for the positive words of encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggirl02 View Post
    I cannot believe what a complete change you have made. Congrats to you for doing all the hard work that was needed to make yourself happier in the long run. I'm sure it hasn't been easy and you could have just continued to hide your real self your whole life but you chose to be you. You went from a badass looking dude to a pretty girl! Welcome to the prettier side =)
    Thanks so much, It got to the point to where my "Things" that I thought made me a man (Car, house, wife, kid, guns, beard), started to deteriorate. "He", was finished. I had to let this bitch out of the cage.

Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    That was very hard to masterbate to.
    Classy you are. Spelling for 5th graders.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zarken View Post
    Dave, just fast forward to the end with the no panty shots. Loop that 10 seconds of video and cover the left half of the screen and go at it.

That was a great video. It was well thought out and put together. I am going to share that on facebook. And you damn hot now, I know it’s not about the looks, but damn. At least you found you and are happy.
    Thank you. I'm happy you're a higher level of understanding, and non-judgement. I won't forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    Easy killer.....hes still got the twig and berries.
    Ummm Negatron Ghostbuster.... Please, please don't speak of the skin between my legs on my behalf when you're obstinate to it, I have fingers, I can type for myself. But if you're looking for a job, I'm looking for a good personal assistant to take care of my bitch work for me. lol I'm just playin' girl...

Quote Originally Posted by H.O. Driver View Post
    Congrats, Most people are too scared to say and do what makes them happy and usually end their life because they don't find their happiness. I am glad your true friends and family stuck by you, It shows how strong of a person you really are. Your video is very well done and I hope your courage helps inspire other people that they can do anything if you put your mind to it.

The school I went to always got mad because we would include the mentally challenged kids in with our playground football games and tell us they couldn't do it because of their disability. We had to keep reminding them to let them be kids, we didn't pick on them or didn't include anyone because they were different, we treated everyone like a person because that is what we are.
    First of all, Thank you very much! I don't know you, but I am genuinely flattered.
    I did actually lose a few friends. I lost my closest friend, and it was expected. The old me surrounded himself with very arrogant, testosterone driven, narrow minded, duffelbags. Not all, but a few.

The video has been HUGE. It was copied and uploaded on to other video hosting sites so that the Trans community around the world could see it. My Facebook and phone were bombarded with messages. I had my phone on Airplane mode for more than 3 solid days. I had nearly 2000 friend requests (I haven't added more that 200-300 of them yet), and 800-900 messages. I started receiving emails for some pretty high ranking Marine Officers asking for interviews and so on.
    I've discovered that Kristin Beck (The 17 year trans Navy Seal) and I rubbed shoulders in Iraq a probably a couple times, as I worked across the hall from her Seal Team Ops Commander.
    And most importantly, I have been getting one on one time with people like me who need my help. Families and Friends, as well as lots of Active duty service members! This video was a great idea, no doubt!
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugger Z View Post
    Wow, awesome video Sona! And holy transition! I m glad to see you more happy now though. You definitely did a good job hiding all of that in the past.
    Tony, you've been awesome. I welcome your support with immense admiration!

Quote Originally Posted by wikdsvt View Post
    Honestly, I couldn't make it through the video.
    Good for you for making the choice.
    I'm not judging you or putting you down or being sexist but it goes against my morals, religion, and upbringing. I'm sure you understand.
    Good luck in your future endeavors.
    I'm saddened to hear that you're inherited religion couldn't allow you to view my happiness all the way through the video, but still allowed you to make a post in my "For the people who actually knew me" thread afterwards.
    Thank you so very much for not judging... It's not your job to do that, it's your GOD's job I'm sure. I won't forget that He made ME the way I am from birth. I couldn't identify it until I was 4 years old, but I know your GOD had a plan for me all long, and thankfully, only HE and only HE has the mental capacity to JUDGE his own creations, and not the imperfect humans on this planet. Sheeesh, could you imagine if every narrow-minded human passed his very own judgement on me and 7 billions others, that would be undermining their very own Creator.

Quote Originally Posted by prostreetblazer View Post
    AWESOME & good for you !!!
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by nitrouspete View Post
    so on a more serious note.....how many guys on here have sent you msgs trying to hang out now?
    I've stated that before, yes. I'm not sure if any of them have come out here, but I have seen several Motown Guys at GiGi Drag Shows, and I have communicated many times with several other members here who are Trans but unsure if they want to tell the site, or one may not even come out to her family. That breaks my heart. But they're simply owned by a bogus society.

But I have been contacted by a couple of Yellow Bullet guys who are still in the closet. One guy races promod 1/8th, and the other 10.5 outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    Same. No bad feelings. Hope it helps out some people in similar situations to actually be themselves...would rather them be HAPPY and who they are than go this route and kill the person they pretended to be at the expense for their virgin soul, but yeah - feel the same.
    Fixed, and thank you for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by slow z View Post
    you get into milans no et for free now lol
    I would be raped and murdered by the believers.

Quote Originally Posted by OldbutNew View Post
    Happily hetero, happily married, and not planning to change anything!!!

God bless you Cookie. If you're better off, I'm happy for you!
    http://www.motownmuscle.com/forums/s...-Update/page24

That's what I used to say! Hay that's Matt's old line... j/k
    But so you know, Gay men are attractive to other men, who look, and self Identify as Men, man on man = Homosexual.
    Hetero= Men who are attracted to women and their femininity, who look like and act like women, who may be legal women, or whether they know it or not.

I get hit on by straight guys pretty frequently, because I'm no 5'9", 150#s, DDs, funny, attractive, yada yada yada... They have Zero reason to suspect me. After a date, I may tell them, about half will still stay with me, they don't care what I was born as, they view me as a woman.

Every guys I've been with has been 100% straight as an Arrow. Gay guys pick up Twink boys or other guys.

And it's clearly not "IF" you're better off, it is that "I'AM" obviously better off, believe me, I would probably know. lol
    Seriously, thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by mrvids View Post
    That was a great video. A lot more smiles toward the end compared to the beginning.
    Yes, YES! I'm truly happy. I am now legit. It feels amazing! So many of my issues disappeared as my body slowly began to match that of a woman's.

I'll be around for another couple years at least. I do however plan and relocating and living a more privatized life and career. Until then my HRT transition will be public, and my door is always open for ANYONE, even haters, to come and ask questions so long as they're respectful.

I'm very grateful that the ones who actually knew "Him" are at least respecting ME. It means a lot.
    I'm always down to check out cars and socialize, I'm not opposed to going to some of the meets either, I'm just not sure any of you guys actually would be running out and I walk in.
    Last edited by COOKIE MONSTER; 02-07-2014 at 02:18 PM.

FOR SALE: 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 4.82@161 PM for details.
    2001 Trans Am: Almost Finished!!!
    2007 C6 Z06 Vette: Coming soon to a track near you
    2004 Duramax: CCSB, 33s, 5" MBRP, Lift Pump, CAI, Tuned by Diesel Addiction

Forum Member

I never got to meet you in person, but no matter what one believes you're still the same person inside. It's the outside that matches up now. Thanks for educating us and please keep us up to date.
    Ever think about opening a non-profit or working as a counselor to provide guidance for others who may be considering going through the same thing, or something along those lines?

Thank you! And yes, that is exactly what I am doing for the community right now. I'm writing papers for families who are truly struggling and even feel burdened by a loved one's decision to share the real person inside with them.
    I have to be the change I want to see in this world, so I'm trying my best. The problem in finding solid income. It's still very hard for trans people to find a job or even keep their job. We can still be fired and openly discriminated against in Michigan and 33 other states. It sickens me to see my friends lose work over something they cannot control at the hands of people who haven't even been educated formally on Trans issues and standards of care. I'm trying my hardest to help our families affected as well as the people coming out. I respond to everyone, even if it's just a simple question. I have 12 years of Trans research, but that does not make me an expert. I simply am an expert on my own experiences and conclusions throughout my life and transition. I tend to communicate to open minded people better than others.
    Last edited by COOKIE MONSTER; 02-07-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER View Post
    Classy you are. Spelling for 5th graders.... lol
    I went to public schools. It must have been the teachers fault.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Will someone please lock this fucking thread.

Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    I went to public schools. It must have been the teachers fault.

LMAO
    If that dumb bitch was your teacher in Colorado, are you sure you weren't just stoned the whole time!? lol

good for you. I have to agree with everyone else. Whatever makes you happy, Who cares what others think.
    -Cory
    *MPH Whats Your Limit?*
    1999 Turbo Trans Am WS6
    Rear mount retired

2015 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Z71 6.6 Diesel
    2010 Corvette Z06

Racing to some people equals 10% racing....90% trash talking.

You can answer this question if you want to but I understand if you don't want as well. I have seen your daughter in a couple of the pictures, how has she adjusted to Daddy's change? Does your ex wife fight you with visitation with your daughter because she doesn't want her daughter around you? (That is if your ex doesn't agree with your life change)

It is good thing it was done when she was younger and her friends are less judging, well I hope less judging. I couldn't imagine how middle/high schoolers would have treated her over something they might not understand for 10 years.
    Last edited by H.O. Driver; 02-08-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Thread Information