Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Photos From Poland

Not only a performance car, but also a family car! Fitting 4 people in this thing was quite normal.

I remember my uncle (who was about 6'4") could be driving this thing and reach back to wipe off the rear window which kept fogging up when it rained. LOL

Time for more photos. I'm slowly switching over from a Samsung S4 to an iPhone 6.

This 458 Speciale has been at my apartment a few times recently. I like the extensive use of carbon fiber such as in the engine compartment. Reminds me of the 430 Scuderia, but I don't think this car is quite as extreme.

Driving around on Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s must make this thing a riot.

Also saw this California recently. Maybe the 458 owner's beater Ferrari?

I swing by the dealer every few weeks or so, saw this outside. This is the only Ferrari dealer in Poland.

Went to Krakow yesterday but the weather wasn't cooperating. Had some intermittent rain showers but we still had a good time.

A very rare sight here.

Caught the end of the 'International Children's and Youth Folk Festival'.

Spotted this Oldsmobile Delta 88 parked on the street.

Brand new M318F. It's interesting because we made the centercore and skirts for this machine about 2km away from where I saw this working.

I've seen some interesting paint jobs on trucks here. The drivers spend a lot of time tricking them out on the inside and out like in the US but not with as much chrome.

The black plates here were used from 1976-2000. This is not a vanity plate.

It's about time to wrap up this thread with another round of random shots. We're moving from Poland soon and have generally enjoyed the time here.

Had to go to Warsaw a couple times in the past month to visit the Japanese consulate. Warsaw is Poland's largest and capital city with an interesting history - 85% of the buildings were destroyed in WWII.

Palace of Culture and Science. Built by the Soviets in the mid 50's.

1 week later.

Also went to Krakow for their Christmas market in early December. No snow and warm weather ensures a big turnout.

Many different styles of smoked cheeses from the mountains.

They are doing another addition in my neighborhood. There have been buildings going up almost continually in our area since we've been here. This one will be small businesses and offices on the first floor and apartments on the 2-5th floors.

The day I sold the M135i back to the dealer. Beat the snot out of that little bastard but it held up pretty well.
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible
    2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    We have become a country afraid to celebrate our American pride because the immigrants and whiners that complain. We as a nation should embrace our country. Those that don't like it GET THE F*CK OUT!

Thread Information