Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Photos From Poland

Photo of the back side of my apartment. 5th floor.

Athletic center located in the complex. The bowling is new this year, I haven't seen it yet but apparently there is also a new pub.

M3 I saw at the fitness center. This is actually a pretty rare car here. I tore him up pretty bad from a stop light 2 weeks ago and he followed me for a long time trying to get a rematch but we never got a chance to run again.

I guess I have some wealthy neighbors (or their friends) as I saw this outside my place over the weekend. It's a borderline ugly car but I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers. Had ceramic brakes and German plates.

Poland is one country I'd really like to visit, more so then the traditional tourist countries, france, the UK, etc
    ASE Master Certified Technician

The FF is my favorite modern Ferrari. So cool.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    The FF is my favorite modern Ferrari. So cool.
    Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Seriously?

I felt the same. I think it has a place, the design rendering shouldve been tossed in a trash can lol

thats got to be some sick April Fools joke or something...

Here's my perspective. First off, 9/10 new cars are the same as the rest, IMO. The last Ferrari I lusted over said F355 on it - 348 and 512TR being my very favorite (cheese-graters!). I love it because it's so ridiculous and bazaar. It's a hatchback (shooting brake) with a V12 and awd.

It also reminds me of this.

Most people don't like that car either.

View from a back window of our place. The structure on the left is part of a coal mining operation, there are lots of these around. This one is still in operation. Occasionally our building will shake slightly from what I guess is underground blasting going on.

Another shot looking out back generally towards the city. The small field on the right is used by people with dogs on Saturday and Sunday mornings for running and training. I've woken up to see up to 10 dogs and their owners running around out there before. I read in a book about Poland that they have the 10th highest number of dogs of any country per capita, but info I have seen online recently says they are #2 (USA is #1). They have a lot of dogs here.

Looking out from our terrace. The playground had a big sandbox shaped like a boat but they removed it yesterday for some reason.

Not sure if this would be considered rice or what. He's got the stickers going for him though.

Forum Member

Love the sidewalk parking. They did it when I was a kid a still living there and I see nothing has changed hahaha

I have some more photos of Krakow, this time pulled some from my Nikon. Stuff is exactly as shot, nothing altered.

Statue in the middle of market square.

Ferrari pulled in to market square and parked. Any other normal cars would get towed if they did this.

Extended golf carts are really popular for giving tourists tours in Krakow.

Statue of the first mayor of Krakow

The head statue is where they used to do the beheadings in Krakow. Apparently there also was a torture chamber below and the townspeople would take great satisfaction in the screams and cries coming from the chamber as a sign that the 'bad people' were suffering for their wrongdoings.

Thread Information