Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is this in my driveway?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    Christ that's ugly. May even be uglier than the 15 Charger. Did the engineers get together and say "How about we fuck everything up this year just to see how many idiots are out there".
    says the guy with 2 dodges.....

don't be mad that the mustang has a grill and you don't!! I catch your drift!

I like it, but it looks awful with the stock V6 wheels, the wheel openings are huge,they need more wheel/tire, but this is nothing new, lol.

Club Member

How does it ride/drive (for the third time!!!) That could be the eventual selling point for me. Still prefer the looks of the '05-'09s.

Quote Originally Posted by 99SaleenSpeedster View Post
    I think a convertible would look better there...

Reminds me of the girls on fb that only post pics that they look good in, then when someone post a non posed pic of them, you be like "who let the dogs out?!"

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    How does it ride/drive (for the third time!!!) That could be the eventual selling point for me. Still prefer the looks of the '05-'09s.
    I didn't pay much attention to the ride since it was a V6. I'm sure the suspension on the GT is much better. To me, they actually look like they have a pretty nice stance from the factory now... Instead of the 4x4 look they've always had. It drove good and had some cool features for a V6.

Ride is a lot tighter than my 08 gtcs and it has complete Ford racing suspension. Shocks, struts, Springs, sway bars, pan hard, billet lowers, upper. And my car has 17k miles so it's not a ragged out 08.

Granted, if I do buy a 15 GT, it will still get aftermarket wheels, lowered etc. So my comparison is not without faults.

Ive never liked convertible Mustangs, the new one is no different, the soft top ruins the lines of the car

Quote Originally Posted by 05cesrt View Post
    Reminds me of the girls on fb that only post pics that they look good in, then when someone post a non posed pic of them, you be like "who let the dogs out?!"
    Facebook is for women and 16 year old kids, I have no idea what your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Facebook is for women and 16 year old kids, I have no idea what your talking about
    Girls only take pictures at angles and poses they look good in. Like the back of the mustang it looks good, then someone snaps the front and it like "what the hell, thought she was hot"! Damn trick photography lol

That car is disgusting looking!! I'm sure the GT will still have good power and be fun...... But damn its ugly! Huge step down in looks from the last couple years. Not being bias either. I think the new year Charger and Camaro are both steps down in the looks department also.

The rear is sick..the front looks like Fusion
    without a car since.. 4/16/2010 and going nuts.
    with a car since.. 7/16/2010 and going broke

Thread Information