Thread: 4 Tickets - International Champions Cup - Real Madrid V. Manchester United 8/2

Default 4 Tickets - International Champions Cup - Real Madrid V. Manchester United 8/2

Don't know how much interest there would be for this but I've got 4x tickets for the International Champion Cup match between Real Madrid and Manchester United this Saturday. Tickets are section 17, row 34, seats 11-14.

Just trying to have what I've got into them which is $75 each. I've got hard copy tickets. Would be a cool thing to take your kid too if they play little league soccer.

That's a hell of a deal. The cheapest on StubHub in section 17 right now is $190/each. If someone on MM doesn't pick these up by the end of the day I'd throw them on StubHub for $150/ea. and pocket some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by RyeLou View Post
    That's a hell of a deal. The cheapest on StubHub in section 17 right now is $190/each. If someone on MM doesn't pick these up by the end of the day I'd throw them on StubHub for $150/ea. and pocket some cash.
    Thought about it, but you can't do an in person deal with stub hub. Have to send it to some quick service station which there isn't one local and they won't list it until they get it. It was a huge hassle

Why can't you type in the numbers on the tickets so the buyer could just download them?

Said hard copies have to be sold as hard copies. Idk. I sold em ask yesterday lol

Thread Information