Thread: Complete 408 C4 Converter Drive Shaft whole set up just drop it in and go!

Thumbs up No longer for sale at this time Sorry

Like the title says
    408W 70's block with all ARP Studs
    Forged Eagle Crank and Rods Ross Pop up Pistons 13.1 Comp
    Major ported Canfield heads
    eldelbrock Victer Jr intake port matched to heads
    1050 CFM Quick fuel 4150 flange E85 Carb
    MSD Billet Distributor .700 .700 Lift Solid roller cam.
    Cooks Long Tube headers and Header Mufflers
    Brand New C4 trans with Pro brake and 5500 9" Stall Converter From Select Performance ($3000 new) and was just gone threw only 6 pass's on it.
    Flex plate
    3.5" Aluminum Drive Shaft with 1330 Joint only 20 Pass on it.
    Will also include a 980CFM Holley Race Gas Carb in case you want to run Race gas and not e85 Car has been Very consistent with the E85 and went .30 faster
    Engine is still in the car and you can here it run.
    Last edited by thunderace31; 09-04-2014 at 07:40 PM.

Had a bunch of PM's and emails about breaking this up but everyone wants the same thing lol. THE TRANS
    The only way Im breaking this up is if the entire thing has a buyer for each item listed. Engine is still in the car and Im not pulling it till we have a buyer for all of it.
    Reason being the engine/Trans set up I want is for sale NOW and I dont have a lot of time to set on this stuff nor the space to store it.

So if it all Has a Buyer Ill pull it and everyone can come pick the stuff up at the same time.

Id honestly rather sell it as a set up as it works really well. Im just looking to go faster and if the engine/trans set up I want sells before this is gone Ill just keep the trans/converter and build another engine to do what I want and work with the Trans. /converter.

Im not a rich person and the set up I want is WAY WAY More than the $6500 Im asking here I priced this for a quick sale (Hopefully) I have way more $$ in this than Im selling it for.
    thanks guys for the interest and find a buyer for the engine and other stuff and Ill be happy to brake it up for you

Thumbs up If separate they both have to be sold before I pull them out of the car!

Ok since again we have people wanting to Brake this up we will do this
    Engine Complete Carb to Pan Including headers and Header Mufflers Water Pump, Flex Plate and Extra Gas Carb plus what is left of the E85R I have (You bring cans to all as I have to return the drum) More or less Drop it in and Go will be $4000 OB0

Trans Converter SFI bell Housing $2500 OBO

All PM's answered
    I also had someone ask if the car is for sale as a Hole deal complete the way it sets, As always every thing has its price if some one wants to give me $16,000 Ill let ya have it.

Thread Information