Thread: Two Mustang/Foxbody t-5's (one is a Tremec) and a Tremec 3650 short throw shifter for sale..

Default SOLD,SOLD...Thanks MM ..

SOLD,Thanks MM...

First i'll start with the Tremec,this is the trans I have http://www.summitracing.com/parts/aw...0001/overview/ ..Long story short (check my past threads in the General Tech help section here),I have a bad vide issue with my 91 Convertible...Trying to track it down,I swapped the Tremec with standard world-class T-5 along with Flywheel and other parts just to find out the problem is with the lower end ..
    When I pulled the Tremec to swap in the other trans,I had too much pressure (jack under trans holding it up while unbolting it) and it broke the bolt hole ear off..Talked to Diamond at Diamond Fab and he told me it wouldn't be more than $75.00 to Alum weld it back on...Trans shifted perfect like butter with no grinding or anything..
    $600.00 or $700.00 if I take it to Diamond and have him fix it..Comes with shifter,bell and flywheel...More than welcome to take the tail shaft case and top/shift fork case off to inspect everything if you want..
    Or,i'll sale the one in my car now for $375.00 and put the tremec back in..I'll let you get on it once and thats it because the vibe in the motor is BAD...

2nd trans is from my old 89 GT that I sold as a roller..When I bought the car,guy told me the front needed re-sealed which wasn't the case..Took the trans out and had a hair line crack on the pass side of the trans almost at the front...I cleaned it up and put some JB-Weld over the crack,didn't leak anymore..Trans shifted perfect with no grinds..You can also take it apart and inspect it if you want...This is for the trans only with no tail case...About 2 months after I sold the roller,a buddy broke his tail shaft case so I give it to him and he never replaced mine..Can either have it Alum welded or leave it like it is..Trans is under the bell in the pic..In a tight spot between the wall and my bike so i'll dig it out if anyone wants a pic of the hair line crack....$150.00 ..

Bought a short throw shifter off Ebay for $150.00 and the guy told me its for a standard T-5 ...When it showed up,its for a Tremec 3650 and he wouldn't refund me..$100.00 ...

You can also take either trans to a trans shop and have them look them over..Only reason im getting rid of them is im getting a turbo kit over winter and going C4 when im ready..Saw a turbo kit im interested in here so posting them hoping i can come up with what I need..

Last edited by Jacob; 11-03-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Prices aren't firm so make a offer..

The link above is the trans I have..I didn't take it to Diamond yet so lowest i'll go is $400.00 without having the bolt hole ear welded back on or $400 and whatever he charges me which is no more than $75.00 bucks..$475.00 is a awesome deal for this trans...

Really shocked noone is interested.If noone wants it by the weekend,i'll just keep it..I'll post the T5 thats in my car now for sale when I swap them which is also perfect..$300.00 and you can drive the car before I take it out..Trans tag ID for the Tremec is 1352-251-07723 .. Trans info is here for gear ratio ect.. ..2nd one from the bottom http://www.allfordmustangs.com/Detailed/349.shtml
    Last edited by Jacob; 10-15-2014 at 10:17 PM.

Thread Information