Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another 80's Shit Box

Sorry, its just annoying when people post stuff like this and ignore several peoples honest question. He's obviously getting a rise out of people wondering what's in it because its not common to see a Mark with a turbo motor. Either say "its a secret and I dont want to disclose because Im going to grudge race the car" or Answer the damn question. Not very hard to do.

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStang90 View Post
    Sorry, its just annoying when people post stuff like this and ignore several peoples honest question. He's obviously getting a rise out of people wondering what's in it because its not common to see a Mark with a turbo motor. Either say "its a secret and I dont want to disclose because Im going to grudge race the car" or Answer the damn question. Not very hard to do.
    That is just a check engine light, from the turbo diesel Mark 7s they made in 84/5. That light was never removed from the dash after they stopped producing cars with that engine in them. An interesting find, if you will.

To re-aim the douchenozzle, simple research would show the last thread I made and really, last thread I replied to short of a fuel pump thread, Post Your Recent Purchase thread and this one, you should see the video of this car taken by Jacob. In said video, the answer to your question would be answered in far more graphical detail than I could provide via text.
    Last edited by StockNotch; 10-07-2014 at 11:25 AM.

The Marks with the 2.4 BMW turbo-diesels were very cool cars. They used a ZF trans, and were known for their reliability and outstanding fuel mileage. They're very rare....

Well, douchenozzlery aside, members asked in THIS thread about the powerplant. This isn't 48hrs, and not everyone (including myself) care to research all your postings that could be simply stated in one sentence. You skipped over several responses and answered only one.

Who gives a fuck what you're asking. Where does it state he MUST answer questions that were asked? Jesus take a Valium or just ignore the thread.

BTW cool non-Mustang with the benefits of the fox-body platform. My Uncle has a MINT 90-92 (cant remember) with 6000 miles. It's Dark Blue LSC with BBS Gold lace wheels.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Cool ride
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

Badass. Gonna paint it up or leave it murder lincolned out?
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Who gives a fuck what you're asking. It's fucking stupid to ignore posts. Its actually childish. That's like making a for sale thread and not listing a price or location.

Unlike you I don't need drugs to calm myself down. It was a simple statement to address several individuals questions. I could of posted it without the "fucking" part, but I like to swear. So calm the fuck down.

its got a 5.0

good, now we can move on

cool car jason
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Who gives a fuck what you're asking. Where does it state he MUST answer questions that were asked? Jesus take a Valium or just ignore the thread.

BTW cool non-Mustang with the benefits of the fox-body platform. My Uncle has a MINT 90-92 (cant remember) with 6000 miles. It's Dark Blue LSC with BBS Gold lace wheels.
    I've heard stories of the collections that you guys have and, would like to check them out some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    Badass. Gonna paint it up or leave it murder lincolned out?
    At some point, it'll go back to the original gun metal color but, looks are at the bottom of the list.

Thread Information