Thread: 2 x Holset HX55 billet comp wheels. For sale.

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Default Holset HX55 billet comp wheels. For sale.

I have one used Hx55 holset for sale. 19cm exhaust housings/T6. I can text picture or send them to a email...

Asking $400.00 each. I will include a rebuild kit with each one - they do not need rebuilding I bought the kits to have for future maintenance purposes.

One sold, One left.

HX55 1.jpg

HX55 2.jpg

HX55 3.jpg

HX55 4.jpg

HX55 5.jpg
    Last edited by igotaneed4speed; 11-05-2014 at 05:23 AM.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

What did you plan on putting theses on?
    64 Mercury Comet
    Boosted 408w

Was going to throw them on my BBF but they are too small for what I want to do so I ordered two new s475's yesterday.. These would be good on a small inch Big block or larger inch small block
    Last edited by igotaneed4speed; 10-22-2014 at 10:18 AM.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

TTT

Pictures coming tonight for those asking...

TTT pics added.

TTT

Bump

If these don't sell in the next few weeks I'll prob keep them and put them on the comet.

I thought you had them sold
    64 Mercury Comet
    Boosted 408w

Quote Originally Posted by INJCTED View Post
    I thought you had them sold

so did I .. No reply from either interested party... seems that how it goes lol.

One sold, One more left.

Thread Information