Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: need to look into my house

Forum Member

Default need to look into my house

on a serious note ive looked just about everyware online trying to look up my house to see if anything ever went on there ( people dying or what ever ) , I know a lot of you may think im nuts but I assure you im not

short story on the house I live in , it was built in 1955 , my grandma was the 4th owner and lived there for like 10-15 years , she moved out and rented it out and a few years back I lost my job and she rented it out to me for cheap and ive been there ever since about 5 years

when my grandma lived there she says she always felt safe and never seen or heard anything , when I moved in about 6 months in me and my wife at the time would always hear stuff and the bathroom door would open and same with the laundry room door , never minded it because that's about as far as it got .,. well in the 1st year I lived there I got a pool , me and the wife and son were out in the pool one day and I look up and see someone looking out of the kitchen window at us , I literally blink and it was gone , I didn't think nothing of it but it scared the hell out of me ( dog was inside so I knew no one broke in or anything ) , we get out of the pool and the laundry room floor was soaked with clean water ( no one got out of the pool prior to us going inside ) , this happened about 2-3 more times that year and the year after that , scared the hell out of us but once again it never got beyond that point ...... well starting about 2 years ago I start seeing shit out of the corner of my eye and the doors start opening again and last year I actually seen something ( little girl about 7ish years old and a older lady) , seen her in the bathroom , seen her in my kitchen , im totally beyond scared at this point but it only happened a few times , the older lady is always in the same spot in my living room ....... now fast forward to the last 2-3 months I catch a glimpse or actually see the little girl about once a week , got to the point ware me and my girlfriend were watching a movie one night and my bathroom light flicks on , I immediately get up and sure as shit no one there ( son in bed passed out and he would have had to walk past us to go to the bathroom ) , past 2-3 months ive heard shit that woke me and my girlfriend up from a dead sleep ware I got up and grabbed a gun because it sounded like someone kicked in the front door or just got body slammed in my living room , the dogs wake us up growling at the foot of the bed , its just getting more and more creepy the longer I live there

so lately ive been looking online to see if anything has ever happened at my house or what use to be on my land before the house was built in 1955 but everything that seems worth while you have to pay for

anyone know of a website or anyware I can look to check this shit out ? , im only going to be there for another few months but ive dealt with this shit for 5 years and really want to know

call the Winchester Brothers

Did you try saying "Ghost or Spirit, please send us a sign" like the guys on TV do?

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Did you try saying "Ghost or Spirit, please send us a sign" like the guys on TV do?

-Geoff
    Do it. And share video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you looked into borrowing an infrasound analyzer? The sound spectrum from 7Hz to 19Hz, while not audible to the human ear, can induce anything from feelings of fear to hallucinations. Sometimes, the plumbing of a home can resonate at these frequencies if something isn't hooked up correctly or if there is a disturbance under the ground from somewhere in proximity to your home. To add to it, the human eyeball has a resonant frequency of 18Hz. When the eyeball is at it's resonant frequency, vision becomes distorted and visual hallucinations can occur.
    Last edited by Tin; 10-20-2014 at 11:14 AM.
    '16 Fiesta ST

The previous owner said my house was haunted. I get few weird noises every now and then, mostly coming from the basement. I jokingly set ground rules. I would yell in the house things like..... "If yo7 ever want me to leave sportscenter on while I go to work, hit me with some sort of sign" also... "hey if you dont speak up Im just gonna keep getting candles that I like and you will have to put up with it" I dont know if being nice will get you anywhere tho..

Quote Originally Posted by 347convert View Post
    The previous owner said my house was haunted. I get few weird noises every now and then, mostly coming from the basement. I jokingly set ground rules. I would yell in the house things like..... "If yo7 ever want me to leave sportscenter on while I go to work, hit me with some sort of sign" also... "hey if you dont speak up Im just gonna keep getting candles that I like and you will have to put up with it" I dont know if being nice will get you anywhere tho..
    LMAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try setting up a motion camara while ur away. see if it catches anything. haha

I would setup infrared cams and video recording in the areas with the most activity and go from there

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

Thread Information