Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First totalled Hellcat?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    Um..., even if the air bags are blown, it is far from a right off. The only way that car is a total is if the engine is somehow damaged. But he most likely will be without the car until September. The hoods, radiator supports and cooling system are particular to the car. I have a Charger Hell Cat in our body shop after hitting a deer. We're waiting on a cooling module.
    even if the engine is shot they are probably going to repair it. 50 grand is a lot of repair work.

Forum Member

Did he swerve to miss a seagull, or pelican perhaps? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    even if the engine is shot they are probably going to repair it. 50 grand is a lot of repair work.
    Exactly...especially on a car that the fenders are only $170. But that engine is God awefully expensive.If he only had the car an hour, it's probably only got 100 miles (or less) on it. They aren't going to repair it.

I couldn't imagine driving a 700 hp car with a 275 tire in cold weather. First mod I made to my weak ass 550 hp GT500 was tires. Third gear burn outs might be cool in high school but not anymore. I was behind a 2014 GT500 leaving a car show, I guess he needed to show me the superiority of his 2014 vs my 2011. I saw tailights, headlights, dust,dirt and taillights again. These cars can get out of shape real fast.

That they do. When I made 550 and now 700, it was a completely different animal, even with a 305 out back..

Quote Originally Posted by 81z28 View Post
    I couldn't imagine driving a 700 hp car with a 275 tire in cold weather. First mod I made to my weak ass 550 hp GT500 was tires. Third gear burn outs might be cool in high school but not anymore. I was behind a 2014 GT500 leaving a car show, I guess he needed to show me the superiority of his 2014 vs my 2011. I saw tailights, headlights, dust,dirt and taillights again. These cars can get out of shape real fast.
    Steve Frankiewicz
    President. Frankiewicz Financial
    313-701-2771
    NMLS 164041/130290
    Equal housing lender.

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    Um..., even if the air bags are blown, it is far from a right off. The only way that car is a total is if the engine is somehow damaged. But he most likely will be without the car until September. The hoods, radiator supports and cooling system are particular to the car. I have a Charger Hell Cat in our body shop after hitting a deer. We're waiting on a cooling module.
    right off?
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Will someone please lock this fucking thread.

Motown's very own village idiot!

This is not a pony car of yesteryear more like a Grand Touring pig or like the pic above a GT fat cat.
    It's designed to fit 4 adults, as I've been told.

Thread Information