Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 91 Sonoma "The Slonoma"

Not the end of the world...

Going back to those replacement body parts, i'm assuming they're chinese replacements? If so, you're going to have fitament issues somewhere. Also make sure that every inch of them is sealed because they tend to rust real quick compared to oem parts.
    Mike

Yes they're Chinese. I've already talked to my painter about making sure they're painted 100%. He already gave me pointers on how to handle the fitment issues. So I should be set. Might take longer than expected but I don't see it being that bad.

Sent from an unknown location using Tapatalk
    -Ryan-

91 Slow'noma - 14 Cruze Diesel - 16 Ram 1500 Limited
    16 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R - 18 GasGas TXT300GP

Progress has been at a crawl lately so nothing photo worthy currently. New born son has been sponging my free time, but I love every minute of it.

I have a NV3500 sitting at work waiting to come home and get freshened up, along with a 4.10 10 bolt. Figure we shall see what breaks first. I picked up a new carbide bit since my old one was toast, so hopefully one of these days I'll get these heads hogged out and flowing better. Then send them to the machine shop to get decked and get a professional set of eyes on what will be the first set of heads I've ported. (We all gotta learn sometime right?)

I recently got a sandblaster that I've been playing with so I'm hoping to get it figured out so I can strip the frame and get it painted before weather goes to shit again. But I'm sure I'll have a busy summer so we shall see how much get done.

Sent from the couch while I take a break from building the Slonoma
    -Ryan-

91 Slow'noma - 14 Cruze Diesel - 16 Ram 1500 Limited
    16 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R - 18 GasGas TXT300GP

Thread Information