Thread: Would someone run a VIN for me?

Default Would someone run a VIN for me?

Dealer has this on the lot, claims it is an Auto but pictures prove otherwise. Just wondering if there is something else they are trying to hide, dealer is asking $2500 under book value, I know it is harder to sell a stick but the dealer it is at kind of scares me too.

VIN: 3GNDA73XX8S637716

Thanks

Carfax from my phone says
    1 owner
    no accidents
    68,256 last odometer reading
    Came from up north and was dealer maintained.

Probably having a hard time moving it because it's a stick i'd assume.

Found the ad, looks like a great deal on a nice HHR
    Last edited by BigWheelinBubba; 03-06-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by BigWheelinBubba View Post
    Carfax from my phone says
    1 owner
    no accidents
    68,256 last odometer reading
    Came from up north and was dealer maintained.

Probably having a hard time moving it because it's a stick i'd assume.

Found the ad, looks like a great deal on a nice HHR
    Right, but dealer it is had has a reputation of doing some dirty stuff too. You go there and get the car, they tell you to come back tomorrow so they can clean it up and get it ready for you. Come back the next day to sign the paperwork and take delivery and it now has tint, stupid decals and racing strips on it and now they want you to pay $1000 more for it. And that is when you tell them to F' off and leave.

THats a pimp ride!
    90 Red Fox Notch factory short block on 175Sold
    02 GMC Sierra 2500 ECLB Passsing everything but a gas station
    98 Cavalier 2.2 rusty but trusty
    www.SKUNKRACING.net

Quote Originally Posted by 99slverZ View Post
    I will do actual slave labor for $25/hr. Literally I will wear a loin cloth and you can whip me for that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by H.O. Driver View Post
    Right, but dealer it is had has a reputation of doing some dirty stuff too. You go there and get the car, they tell you to come back tomorrow so they can clean it up and get it ready for you. Come back the next day to sign the paperwork and take delivery and it now has tint, stupid decals and racing strips on it and now they want you to pay $1000 more for it. And that is when you tell them to F' off and leave.
    I would show up with a cashiers check for $10k and tell that's your out-the-door offer and see if they take it. They'd only be eating about $600-700 which I'm sure they left a little room on the price for negotiation?
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by BigWheelinBubba View Post
    I would show up with a cashiers check for $10k and tell that's your out-the-door offer and see if they take it. They'd only be eating about $600-700 which I'm sure they left a little room on the price for negotiation?
    I am thinking that, with it being snow covered and cold up here yet, and with it being a manual they are going to be sitting on it for a while. They are also so freaking ugly it is a hard sell. However a short throw, intake and tune it will be a fun car. I am sure they only gave the previous owner no more than $7000 trade in on it.

I went and looked at the car, it is still for sale on the lot. It is in okay exterior wise condition, they are still at the $10,000 price tag but my god did it stink on the inside. The previous owner was a very heavy smoker, when I opened the door it choked me it was still that strong. It looks like it has been on their lot since the begining of March/end of February. If someone is still interested and doesn't mind smoke smell go offer them $9000 for it, they may take it at this point lol

Thread Information