Thread: SBF parts, block, pistion, girdle

Default SBF parts, block, pistion, girdle

I bought a used short block for the forged internals to build a new Boss Block set up so don't need these parts. Motor was a 331 set up for boost. Guy said it ran great, no issues what so ever.

Motor is currently at my engine builder in Georgia (Quarter Mile Mustang) in Braselton. The owner Mike that's building my new set up looked everything over and said looks to be fine, no red flags. Few small scratches on the cylinder walls but he said seems to be normal wear, could clean up with light machining. I can email or text photos. Would make a nice street motor or add a little boost. I know some say the B50 is stronger then stock an others claim no difference at all. I don't really care as each is their own and I'm not using this block. My builder has pushed them safely to 600hp.

Would like to sell all together as it all was together on this set up but will seperate possibly. I have pictures on my phone so can text them or email them to you if you send me an email. I'm thinking $350 isn't a bad deal for everything listed. I do have paypal, buyer to pay for shipping and any fee's. My engine builder is open to chat if needed, can also help put back on the pallet/crate for shipping. Can reach me by
    dratliff02@yahoo.com or 248-420-5735 Thanks, Doug

-Block is a FMS sportsman b50 block stroked to 331ci
    -SRP -15cc forged dished pistons
    -DSS main support girdle
    -7 qt Moroso oil pan/tapped for oil feed, with oil pick up.
    -Edelbrock water pump

A full bag of ARP hardware, ARP studs for the main caps, everything has ARP including oil pan, even engine mount bolts

Im guessing you are not going to get these parts back from the builder?

Quote Originally Posted by My1969boss View Post
    Im guessing you are not going to get these parts back from the builder?
    No probably not, the builder is a buddy of mine. Built my last turbo car and will be doing my new motor, sucks he's in GA but is what it is. Sent him the short block I bought to use the forged internls for my new build. These are the parts I have no use for, as much as I would love to ship them up here to MI I figure better to have at his shop then my garage taking up space Either going to try and sell down there locally or here.

I can send pic's from my phone if needed, I know the 302 stuff is tuff to sell off but someone could use this. Would make a nice little street motor. Add crank, rods, cam, minor items and top end kit and go have fun.

Yea, I hear ya.. Im the type of person who wants to see items in hand before handing over cash..

Id love to get the block, but shipping would be about the same price

Thread Information