Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of long term projects are you not working on....?

IMG_20170405_130651_456.jpg

Added a wine fridge to the bar

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BL0IFQTWUM

42 is mobile. I'm sitting on a bucket, the front windshield is taped in, it's hot wired to the battery, and it's running off a 2 gallon fuel cell under the hood. But I went around the block!!!!

It doesn't smoke as bad now, in the video the crankcase was full mostly of trans fluid & kerosene with just a couple quarts of oil. It's pretty sludgy in there.
    Last edited by DRAG-ULA; 04-15-2017 at 08:33 AM.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

After a few years of not running, I fired the 1969 Mustang up and was able to take it around the block. Ive owned the car for over 15 years and have only ever backed it in/out of the driveway a couple times. So I put the first mile on it since the restoration. The power steering was being and asshole before the test drive so I pulled the belt off and took it for a spin. What a complete pain in the ass to drive, almost impossible because I put the smaller steering wheel on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    After a few years of not running, I fired the 1969 Mustang up and was able to take it around the block. Ive owned the car for over 15 years and have only ever backed it in/out of the driveway a couple times. So I put the first mile on it since the restoration. The power steering was being and asshole before the test drive so I pulled the belt off and took it for a spin. What a complete pain in the ass to drive, almost impossible because I put the smaller steering wheel on it.
    Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not on the back burner any more. 86 VW Cabriolet VR6 conversion. Driver's side and passenger side mounts fabbed and tacked... Which is good since I decided to shift the motor 10mm rearward yesterday and lifted the motor 10mm. Up for halfshaft clearance, rearward to get more clearance to the rad. So glad I have resisted the urge to fully weld those mounts. Also started making the torque reaction mount, based on the MKIV mount design. Ordering exhaust tubing tonight to build the exhaust from the manifolds back.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Mike
    99 Ultra Classic, 89 Softail, 67 Kaw 250

Been chipping away at little BS work. Both rides can roast the tires down the street

I started working on the 48. Old rear end is gone, have an 8 3/4" going in. Also snagged a 360 block, so I'm building a mild 360 for it instead of the 318.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Quote Originally Posted by DRAG-ULA View Post
    I started working on the 48. Old rear end is gone, have an 8 3/4" going in. Also snagged a 360 block, so I'm building a mild 360 for it instead of the 318.
    Maybe you will have that 48 on the road before my 67!
    ****MATT*****

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Maybe you will have that 48 on the road before my 67!
    Well ever since my best buddy moved away & became a camping woodsman I have more free time.

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRAG-ULA View Post
    Well ever since my best buddy moved away & became a camping woodsman I have more free time.
    Uni-bomber?

Thread Information