Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of long term projects are you not working on....?

I bought this to put on the street and just collecting parts shes turn key for the strip and building a whole new drive train for the Mach but since the accident with my back its hard to get in the garage Volare 1.png PART_1429450996425.jpg

Got some work doneIMG_20160131_175117_560.jpg

I'm making a little progress, very slowly though. If this thing doesn't make it down the strip this year, I'm setting the garage and it on fire.

Dennis

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

I ordered a few more odds n ends for the 48, I'm wrapping up my Autorama projects as of now, once those are done I "PLAN" on working on the truck, but who knows. I gotta get some stuff done on it before I bring the wagon home from my shop,because once it's back in my garage I want to finish the flake & Kandy job on it's roof.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Quote Originally Posted by DRAG-ULA View Post
    I ordered a few more odds n ends for the 48, I'm wrapping up my Autorama projects as of now, once those are done I "PLAN" on working on the truck, but who knows. I gotta get some stuff done on it before I bring the wagon home from my shop,because once it's back in my garage I want to finish the flake & Kandy job on it's roof.
    I am hoping we (me and you buddy) can spend some time one of these weekends - LOL (I have heat in my Garage now)
    ****MATT*****

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    I am hoping we (me and you buddy) can spend some time one of these weekends - LOL (I have heat in my Garage now)
    Yeah, we gotta assemble that BBC of yours.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

the F100 has been sitting waiting for me to not work so much for 9 months plan change #3 switching from cleveland engine to 4.6 P71 drivetrain

I have a Turbo Camaro that's needed paint for about 3 years.
    Sick of cars.

Finally doing the engine swap on the Mustang.
    I don't think that counts for the thread!! It was running when I pulled it in the barn in November. It will be running when it pulls out in March or April.

The "Overhaulin' Style" deal could work.
    IF the owner either knows exactly what the F**K they want the car to be, or are completely GONE when the work happens, similar to the show.
    Is it just me, or is the United States of America going further and faster downhill by the day??

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    This is a 69 Fastback, it's getting built from the ground up, custom frame, suspension, etc. It's a restomod/pro touring car but it has more of a drag flavor than most of them. The wheels are 17" but it has really big drag radials on the back and smaller tires up front. Also, it will have boost and probably close to or over 1000hp.

We're mocking it up with a Coyote engine and 4R70w trans, but it may end up with a twin turbo 3v mod motor out of my other car. Haven't decided which one yet.

Jesus Raj...Do you ever not live the life?

I have this turd as a long term project.
    BCN_7642 by Detroit Style, on Flickr

Thread Information