Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The situation changes in a blink of an eye....

This was posted in the video section a couple weeks ago --> http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...link-of-an-eye
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by afolk83 View Post
    Damn. That male cop was on point. Saves his partner and his own life in a situation that honestly I think most cops would have failed. In the second video u even see the male cop move a napkin with silverware on a table so the guy couldn't grab it as easily and then turn around as the the guy walks by it to make sure he doesn't try. Sad video but people need to see how hard cops have it, and to think that cop probably at best makes 35-40k a year.
    Ya, he seemed like a smart cop, he was ready when he had to be, the female officer was on top of it as well though, seems like suicide by cop to me also. But not sure about $35-40k a year, in my area I've heard most cops are near $100k, and when it's retirement time they get 60% of that. Not that they should make less....well some/ a lot of them should. Just so many bad videos of cops being complete idiots, it's hard to overlook those.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by mdhmi View Post
    this was posted in the video section a couple weeks ago --> http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...link-of-an-eye
    ahhhhh infinite loop!!!
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    Wow, tough shit.........good-bye

Yep, I think its easy to say cops don't play games and have time to F around with idiots...

Thread Information