Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random China

Glad you guys are enjoying the photos. I could editorialize a bit more but I figure I'll just let the photos speak for themselves.

I've not had any issues with the police while in China, and thankfully so. While many come across as keystone cops, they are not the people you would want to mess around with because nothing positive will come as a result. From what I have seen, many of them don't carry guns but there sure are a lot of them around. I think they rely on the visibility, presence (and fear) to keep things continually contained and will show up in huge numbers where needed to keep things tamped down in case there would be a protest or other trouble-makers inciting something.

Fascinating photos 95 Z... I'm always intrigued by foreign cultures.
    Some of that food is nasty.... not sure I could handle some of it.

And Autoroc I read through this crazy bastards motorcycle trip....
    Two things stick out, why the hell did he start the trip with a wore out motorcycle.... and #2 (and this is a big one)
    Once he makes his way into China, they treat him like shit. He not able to even bring his motorcycle in his country... he get around to out smarting them by buying a 49cc scooter to continue his trip, but everywhere he shows up.. so do the police to rail him out of the city or village. No one is even allowed to serve him food or logging for the night this from a person vacationing in their country. I could only imagine what would happen if he snuck in the country illegally. I would be suprised if he makes it out alive.
    http://advrider.com/index.php?thread...-wave.1070432/

Thread Information