Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vandalism - Audi S8

Default Vandalism - Audi S8

Hey guys,

We are all car people, this might not be your type of car but a bad ass car none the less. 2013 Audi S8, 550 horse power, $120,000 MSRP New was $70,000 certified and it was sold waiting to be picked up. Over the weekend it was heavily vandalized. In addition to the 21" wheels being stolen every single panel on the car was key’ d in addition to the lovely message on the hood.

Being the manager here this actually costs me money because now we lost the sale, not to mention the insurance cost. Anyone else having issues at dealers they work at? Any luck catching them?

If ANYONE has information or see's these rims on an older Audi or for sale, etc., please let me know. We are offering a reward to anyone that helps bring these asshats to justice.

photo a425e9346eb1bd4770f7989b0b920928x.jpg
     photo IMG_3531.jpg
     photo IMG_3532.jpg

Wow, what a bunch of assholes. No surveillance video?
    '16 Fiesta ST

Definitely a useless, pos, dick move.....We're friendly with the local PD, so our lots gets multiple drive-thru's each night, but we still get a bit of that on occasion. Can't say that we've ever had anything to that extent, though.

Forget the wheels, look at the size of those calipers!!!

People are assholes, i hope you figure out who messed with the cars and they're brought to justice.

If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

I can see stealing the wheels, but why vandalize the rest of the car? Just doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Mike

Repo retaliation? If it was a repo situation, look up the delinquent history and see if taking a peek of newly acquired rims exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    Repo retaliation? If it was a repo situation, look up the delinquent history and see if taking a peek of newly acquired rims exist?
    thats what i was gonna say. Or the one that was looking at it
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

we have been hit before too, but nothing like this. Usually just take the wheels and be done. I would say old owner but I sold that car back when it was new and the guy is a baller and very professional, not him. We always think inside job, especially since the wheels have locks on them. Odd to me is they didn’t touch any other car on the lot. We have offered big money ($25,000) as a reward to any employee that turns in other employees but nothing. We checked the log out of keys and nothing out of the ordinary and the car was locked at the time.

Yes we have cameras, they came in on foot and a shitty truck pulled up and loaded at the end, no plate. Just keep your eyes open for sale on private market, that is our best bet at finding them as they unload them. I know you guys look at out of state craigslist and such for car parts.

Thanks ,

I check lansing area wheels and auto parts daily, i'll watch for them.

If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

is 25k our reward? shit ill take a week off work to look
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Thread Information