Page 61 of 116 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool/Interesting/Oddball finds on CL

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    https://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/...494528711.html

68 rambler wagon. Can't get a pic of it to work. I want it!

Looks like it was in California a few months ago.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2017/1...station-wagon/
    if this was a 3 on the Tree car I would be all over it

Quote Originally Posted by derbydad276 View Post
    50k .... you gotta be kidding me this guy has been watching Fast and Loud too much
    its crazy how pontiacs have went up in price, that car is very collectible surprisingly.

Quote Originally Posted by derbydad276 View Post
    50k .... You gotta be kidding me this guy has been watching fast and loud too much
    4 speed with only 5213 miles on it , id say hes right there

motown muscle southern chapter "we find rust free material for the michigan masses"

08 Mustang GT broke but beautiful

99 saturn SL1 with the air box removed for POWER!!!!
    Ford Chrysler or GM it doesent matter to me as long as its domestic.

Club Member

That old dodge is very cool. Is it worth that much? Low mileage but it does show it's age.

'16 Fiesta ST

Nice! Car is really clean.

UBER RARE TIME CAPSULE*** A 1988 Chevy Cavalier Z-24 with only 20,000 super low miles!! If this is the car you're after, you just found the most pristine and lowest mileage one still in existence! This was my first ride which I purchased new when I was 17 years old! I am the original owner but the title has changed names a few times over the years...first in my father's name and after he passed then it went into my mother's name but the car has never left NJ nor has it ever been driven by anyone other than myself! Sadly, the time has come to find her her a new home.
    For those of you that remember this car it truly is a fun car to drive! In 1988 this model debuted with all new sheet metal, a new body style with all new front and rear fascia. The Cavalier may have had humble beginnings but this 2.8L V6 produces 125 horsepower and will absolutely rocket you form 0 to 60 mph in 8.5 knock the wind outta you seconds! Which I may ad will still blow the doors off most cars that are on the road today.
    The car has been extremely well cared for over the years and everything is all original except for the tires which have been recently replaced due to the old Good Year Eagles being dry rotted. I also upgraded to a better air filter system but I still have the original canister air filter which will come with the deal. The car is fully serviced and ready to be driven as a daily driver or simply placed in your collection where undoubtedly she will only rise in value. The vehicle has always been garage kept in climate controlled vestibule and never driven in inclement weather. There is absolutely no rust to be found anywhere on the body. I do have additional pics of the door jams and other crevices illustrating just how pristine she really is. Everything works on the car from the heater to the upgraded ice cold AC system to the stereo to all of the gauges. The exhaust system is also original and still produces that throaty burble exhaust note that makes her sound more like a V8 than a V6. There is no accident history whatsoever and the paint still gleams in the sun like the day it did out of the showroom. The gorgeous plush blue velour interior is smoke free, stain free and pet free.
    Ok, so I have provided a discerning buyer with the all of the details on this cream puff. I truly hope she finds a good home where someone will appreciate her as much as I did over the years. I will say this, I will not accept any book value type offers or anything even close to book for the car. I am only looking for a serious immediate cash buyer and will not entertain trades. I will be happy to assist with a transport carrier that you pay for if you need to ship the car. I also will happily pick you up from the airport if you wish to fly out to me. Serious buyers please email your name and phone number. Asking $14,999

"most"

I always liked those back in the day. But lmao at the "knock wind out of you" 0-60 time.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Fun little car for sure. I worked @ Jim Fresard's body shop back in the day, every once in a while we would get one with a manual in it ...........
    Last edited by svtserpent; 02-19-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Thread Information