Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool/Interesting/Oddball finds on CL

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    fwis it looks red.
    Yea, that's what my son said. He also added it could be Orange once Carl painted it lol
    Sick of cars.

That shit makes me want to grow a mullet^^^^

BMW only has to go, but the rest of that think is solid, a non BMW guy might not notice the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 347convert View Post
    BMW only has to go, but the rest of that think is solid, a non BMW guy might not notice the stuff.
    lol I know I was like uhhh... I know what the car is or I wouldn't have found it
    I'm looking for a winter car to bring back with me next week but of course, my searches wander
    Sick of cars.

Quote Originally Posted by TTA View Post
    lol I know I was like uhhh... I know what the car is or I wouldn't have found it
    I'm looking for a winter car to bring back with me next week but of course, my searches wander
    I saw the pictures and started laughing and then I read ZHP 6 speed swap and I was like.... Wait, wut?

Quote Originally Posted by TTA View Post
    Look for cars that fail smog they are CHEAP
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Cool

If memory serves me, this car has a Ford factory 9" rear end with disc brakes.

Probably wroth it just for the axle...

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/5862368985.html

"1978 Lincoln Versailles - $1500 (South lyon)

I have a Lincoln Versailles that I am trying to sell. The car has been stored since 1991. Odometer reads 26k. The car starts up and the transmission engages. The brakes feel a bit soft but are working. Can't take it for a drive because the fuel tank has a leak. To get it running I hooked up a fuel line to the fuel pump and let it suck from a gas can. This was my neighbors fathers car. Apparently it was owned by one of the Ford family members originally. The body of the car and the interior are in very good condition. The paint needs some TLC and the interior just needs some cleaning. Soft top seem is splitting. Sun roof works.
    I don't have a lot of knowledge about the car but if you have any interest get in touch with me and we can find out more."

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    If memory serves me, this car has a Ford factory 9" rear end with disc brakes.

Probably wroth it just for the axle...

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/5862368985.html

"1978 Lincoln Versailles - $1500 (South lyon)

I have a Lincoln Versailles that I am trying to sell. The car has been stored since 1991. Odometer reads 26k. The car starts up and the transmission engages. The brakes feel a bit soft but are working. Can't take it for a drive because the fuel tank has a leak. To get it running I hooked up a fuel line to the fuel pump and let it suck from a gas can. This was my neighbors fathers car. Apparently it was owned by one of the Ford family members originally. The body of the car and the interior are in very good condition. The paint needs some TLC and the interior just needs some cleaning. Soft top seem is splitting. Sun roof works.
    I don't have a lot of knowledge about the car but if you have any interest get in touch with me and we can find out more."
    perfect width rear for a g-body swap.

Thread Information