Page 99 of 116 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool/Interesting/Oddball finds on CL

https://flint.craigslist.org/cto/d/g...110857202.html
    "I am looking to buy a truck soon and need this gone. It has a tune on it as well as after market ford wheels. It also has an aftermarket exhaust that is sounds good. Really opens up the turbo. Odometer is sitting at 74xxx and will go up. I don’t drive very far anymore so it wont go up to much. Vehicle is on a loan so we will have to deal with that stuff. Car runs great and drives very smooth. Its a fun little car for commuting or ripping around the roads if thats your thing. Pretty solid on the price considering whats in it. But reasonable offers are acceptable. Call or text(preferably).second owner of this beauty just bought for my daughter that can not come to visit now from seattle you know why 74000 miles garage kept still have the original title no rips or dents new canvas top and tires this is the best convert power every thing leather int. must see no rips or dents super clean.If someone would buy my with only 74000 milesi would keep this convert i don't buy junk I know whats out there they look nice in pictures.Blue exterior with Khaki interior - super clean, no smoking. I’m not a dealer so buyer will save the 8.5% sales tax.The second bench row has a brilliant 40/20/40 split that allows the center seat to be removed if preferred for 2nd row captain chair use."

Wtf ? Seems like some kind of scam or fake add. Clean truck if it’s legit I would grab it up.

Fake news

Forum Member

My guess is he missed a 0, and meant $10k.

Does look sketchy though, "8.5% tax"? Also, the split second row?

Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe87 View Post
    Fake news
    I agree, It says it has aftermarket Ford wheels on it. It has factory Chevy wheels.

Exclamation

This is a fake, out of state scam....

Note how many statements don't match...

"I am looking to buy a truck soon and need this gone. It has a tune on it as well as after market ford wheels. It also has an aftermarket exhaust that is sounds good. Really opens up the turbo. Odometer is sitting at 74xxx and will go up. I don’t drive very far anymore so it wont go up to much. Vehicle is on a loan so we will have to deal with that stuff. Car runs great and drives very smooth. Its a fun little car for commuting or ripping around the roads if thats your thing. Pretty solid on the price considering whats in it. But reasonable offers are acceptable. Call or text(preferably).second owner of this beauty just bought for my daughter that can not come to visit now from seattle you know why 74000 miles garage kept still have the original title no rips or dents new canvas top and tires this is the best convert power every thing leather int. must see no rips or dents super clean.If someone would buy my with only 74000 miles i would keep this convert i don't buy junk I know whats out there they look nice in pictures.Blue exterior with Khaki interior - super clean, no smoking. I’m not a dealer so buyer will save the 8.5% sales tax.The second bench row has a brilliant 40/20/40 split that allows the center seat to be removed if preferred for 2nd row captain chair use."

Note the front license plate blacked-out? Michigan doesn't use front plates.

This one isn't even a very good fake ad!

That dudes garage is full of weird shit lol

Imagine the backyard relics he probably has... I dig it. You could put an ecotec in that piece and have a wheelie machine or go down the $$$$$ rabbit hole of high performance VW parts.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Deleted
    Driven Crazy

Thread Information