Thread: FS: Sand Blasting Cabinet

Default FS: Sand Blasting Cabinet

From Harbor Freight, with upgrades. Here's the same thing on their site: http://www.harborfreight.com/abrasiv...net-68893.html

Was $225-250, looks to be $200 now.

Asking $175/BO w/over $100 in upgrades. I can remove the gun and extra liners for a lower price as well if you have your own already.

Includes the following mods/additional items:
    - flood light attachment (needs new bulb)
    - calked seams, leaks much less
    - new glass
    - heavy duty, lined gloves, longer than the original rubber ones that were garbage.
    - Heavy duty/badass gun (http://www.tptools.com/S-35-Series-T....html?b=d*8026) - $70 retail
    - ceramic nozzles (I'll include however many I have left over)
    - extra glass lens liners (these are like 3/$15 alone, I have at least half a dozen which should be good for a year or more unless you use this non-stop)

Imperfections:
    - crack in the door, as you can see in the photos I stuff a hand towel in there and it keeps it from leaking anything
    - one of the gloves is starting to get some small holes.
    - sifting grate is worn. Doesn't impact how it sits in place and keeps parts from falling in the sand though.

Located in Canton and must be picked up. I'm moving so I'd really like to move it along, but I don't want to give it away as I'm sure I can find a use for it eventually. Post, PM, or text 413-221-92-seven-seven

I will clean it up upon pickup, I just can't move it around w/o emptying my shop yet.

blaster1.jpg

blaster2.jpg

blaster3.jpg

Also interested in trade/partial trade for possibly anything, so if you have some interesting stuff in mind I'm open to hear it!

bump, feel free to make an offer as well

Thread Information