Thread: 1985 mustang gt project

Default 1985 mustang gt project

I once again am losing a storage spot for another one of my projects. And before anything else is stolen I would rather sell her as a whole rather than part out. I had big plans for the car and put alot of time and work into her but after my engine, transmission, front wheels and other miscellaneous items were stolen out of the garage I don't have the financial means to replace an finish. And now that house is going up for sale soon I have to let it go. Most of the work can be seen through this link. http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...rk-in-progress . Some of the items pictured have been stolen but still has alot left! Fuel system, rearend, strange adjustable shocks, both gt front seats and bottom half of rear. Painless wiring kit throughout. Taillights headlights and door panels. The cage is S&W with full length floor pans. Wolf through floor subframe connectors that also tie the cage to the frame. I replaced the front frame rails with 3in square stock and smothed out alot of the engine bay. From what I rember the 8.8 has a 4:10 and also has flowmaster exhaust with offroad h-pipe. Heavy gauge wire ran from front to back for trunk mount battery box with kill switch installed in taillight. Ill try and get a few more current pics up soon but if you go through all 5 pages of the link above you can see how much work has been put into the car. $800 313-653-9327 Dave

Last edited by cobrarwanab; 06-26-2016 at 01:12 AM.

Here i am, what are your other 2 wishes?

Forgot to mention the car includes the stock k-member with stock front suspension

does the car roll currently ?
    2016 Fusion Titanium with a few things done

The rear is complete but the front is not finished. I used a rolling jack under the front support to move from trailer to garage. I didnt have enough time to complete the fab work on the front end.

are the holes still there to attach the K member ?
    2016 Fusion Titanium with a few things done

The stock frame rails were toast so when I was installing the subframe conectors I replaced the front rails with tube steel in the same factory location. I was then going to map out the front k-member mount holes and weld support tube inserts into the inside of the square tube frame rails. It would have taken alittle more fab work but would have been strong as hell. It was at this point things went south at the place I was working on the car and half my items were stolen. I then had to get what I had left out of their and the car has sat ever since. It would take someone with fab and welding experience to complete or just part out.

How's the front nose?
    Another proud member of Dang-o Racing!!

Sold

Thread Information