Thread: Trail 43 in the UP.

Default Trail 43 in the UP.

Up near Seney, MI we had some good riding a few weeks ago. Hopefully we can have some more of the same this weekend.

https://youtu.be/U4u7YaDIhMU

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Club Member

Looks fun. I love deer hunting season and I doing trails like that in my Escape. I think there are hundreds or maybe thousands of roads like that all over up north that can be found any weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    Looks fun. I love deer hunting season and I doing trails like that in my Escape. I think there are hundreds or maybe thousands of roads like that all over up north that can be found any weekend.
    We usually hit logging roads and trails when up there, not too many other riders on the logging roads since they stick to the snowmobile trails. That is the beauty of it up there. If you stay on the road long enough you will hit a major road or lake and kind find your way from there. We had an issue where a person blocked off a marked trail, not the DNR, made it so you couldn't get through, or around without power tools. So we had to find our own way via logging roads and it ended up being shorter than the trail. So we found a new path

Sweet! You seem to be enjoying that new toy. I really like the Teryx, wouldnt mind getting one some day.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Sweet! You seem to be enjoying that new toy. I really like the Teryx, wouldnt mind getting one some day.
    That is for sure, it needed it's first oil change before the first payment was due. It doesn't have the power and the suspension of the RZR 1000s, Wildcat, Mavrick etc. but it is the best bang for the buck. It does have the same suspension as a RZR 800/900 so just save yourself the coin and get the Teryx if you are looking at that platform. The big thing that sold me is the Kawasaki 3 year factory warranty, not many have had to have warranty work that I have heard of. My in laws have a RZR 1000 and it has been in for warranty work 3 times already and it only has a 6 month warranty.

Ive browsed around the teryx forum in the past. The reliability is what id be after.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Thread Information