Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: **Official MM Woodward Dream Cruise Parking Aug. 20th 2016**

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Ditto, Anthony and I went back and forth on a few designs ideas that he had. He did an awesome job with picking out the final product!

Will there be any extras? I'd consider buying a couple extra.

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    Will there be any extras? I'd consider buying a couple extra.
    Yep, there will be extra for sale!

What I'm saying is that if they want front row to show their wears if they were a club sponsor then I don't believe anybody would have issue with it. The way I see it some people seem concerned that they will get pushed to the back of the lot because of this.

And I guess the the 20+ pounds of potato salad that I make from scratch every year , shopping ,cooking, putting into trays, utensils to serve , a pop up , extra chairs, and getting at least two spots per year, hell two years in a row I donated food and didn't even stay because I had other commitments ! Not looking for a pat on the back really don't care because its what I do for the club !

Quote Originally Posted by svopro View Post
    What I'm saying is that if they want front row to show their wears if they were a club sponsor then I don't believe anybody would have issue with it. The way I see it some people seem concerned that they will get pushed to the back of the lot because of this.

And I guess the the 20+ pounds of potato salad that I make from scratch every year , shopping ,cooking, putting into trays, utensils to serve , a pop up , extra chairs, and getting at least two spots per year, hell two years in a row I donated food and didn't even stay because I had other commitments ! Not looking for a pat on the back really don't care because its what I do for the club !
    We'll probably only need two spots in the front but you have to promise not to look at the hot babes we're bringing then.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

How about if "Your Boy" wants all this front row space he becomes a Club Sponsor and what does it matter what has for cars ? Just to show he can get a loan ?
    We can race for the front row spots how's that? haha
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Elected Club Official

Let's clean up the thread and take it to PM if anyone wants to discuss it any further with me. To say I'm disappointed in how this was "spun" is an understatement, especially after your post below. Complaining now because Anthony thought we locked up 8 front spots and it's literally 2 as you can see was uncalled for and you jumped on the train and went full speed ahead without having the facts straight. Anthony has my personal cell #, I've talked to him multiple times in the past few weeks and he'd be the last guy to not voice his thoughts on something directly to me. He'd also do it in a respectful manner as we're both grown adults and not throw comments in like "your boy" and congrats he can get a loan. I'm sure the folks that attended in the past appreciate the food and effort that you donate to the event, i know it's a lot of work. To have to sit here and defend my decision on something so minor that is for the better of the club financially has taken even more of the little bit of excitement that i have left about our dream cruise event right out of me. Anywho, with that said we're about a month out and have 17+ spots left to fill, let's get it wrapped up and spread the word! I look forward to seeing everybody!

Id set them up on the corner of the lot that way they get more exposure
    Last edited by CMYZ28; 07-24-2016 at 11:51 PM.

paypal sent
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by dave89iroc View Post
    paypal sent
    Got it and updated Dave!

I appreciate all the work you put into it Nick, and look forward to this years event.

I'll say this though, just like at Steve's Simple Mortgage lot, if you want to pick a specific spot, then plan on arriving early to guarantee a better selection of parking spots. I'll be bringing my pop-up again, and camping it out on the "public" spots for us so we have a shaded are for cruise watching. I'll throw down and help with some cooking as well to free up your time to enjoy the cruise Nick. Last year was a blast, and I look forward to this year again.

I see no issue with the 4 spot request especially if they do like others liked, and take the corner spots, even the two corner end spots, and two of the "public" street spots, then they can set up tables. and be on the street for better viewing. I would rather have us do like last year, and have a bunch of chairs and tables in the public row, so we have an unobstructed view of the cruise without random people parking their. Maybe move the porto-potty a few spots away from the street to prevent public users from dropping and using it, but not too close to the cooking area.

Any news from your contact with the owner and P.D. regarding getting the boot at the end of the cruise? I know you said our contract has us Friday till Sunday, is the P.D. on board with that? I'm down for standing our ground this year peacefully if we have a swat-type occurrence again.

Thanks again for all your work Nick!
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    Payment sent.
    Now get Chris' ass to get a spot and come out and play for a day....for a non-gun related event without BBQ at the conclusion.........hehe
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Thread Information