Thread: Vehicle scale rental?

Default Vehicle scale rental?

New to the forum, first post. I own a repair shop in Commerce Twp, MI. I have a supercharged F150 4x4 with all sorts of mods. Shooting for 800 HP this fall.

I am converting to coilover shocks & removing the torsion bars. Does anyone know where you can rent a vehicle scale? I need to find my sprung weight so I can choose the proper spring weight.

Thanks!

Club Member

I have a set of 4 wheel scales, but it is tough to determine sprung weight if everything is assembled......If the truck is running, you can bring it by my house in Troy and I can weigh it for you.......

Gary

Thanks for the offer Gary! Truck is not running. Control arms, knuckles, and torsion bars are off. Figured it would be the perfect time to weigh it. Transfer case is apart and blower is going back on tomorrow. Michigan Metal Works is making me custom lower control arms for use with coilover shocks. I need to figure out the weight before I order shocks & springs. Troy is not too far from my shop. Could I pay you for your time to come by one day and weigh my front end?

My truck is on the lift with no control arms, torsion bars, knuckles, etc. Now would be the perfect time to weight it. Any chance you would come to my shop with the scales if I paid you for your time Gary?
    Last edited by painlessauto; 08-03-2016 at 05:55 AM.

pm sent

ttt

Still looking

All set, got my weights. Thanks again Joe

Quote Originally Posted by painlessauto View Post
    All set, got my weights. Thanks again Joe

--Joe

Thread Information